When is started (HIM )

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun doesn't really know when exactly it happened.

 

One day, he suddenly felt a little weird about himself, especially when she is around. He brushed it off, thinking that maybe it was because he was still in the adolescent phase. He tried to act like his normal self but not without avoiding her for a couple days. 

 

Him, avoiding her was his pre-caution. As much as he wanted to extend the days of him, being MIA in all their hangouts, he cannot do so. Even on the first day, he felt like giving up.

 

And then, like a struck of lightning, it dawned on him.

 

She was late for class that day, their teacher already started the lesson when the door was harshly opened revealing a sweaty girl. She was soaking from sweat, probably from running, and her hair sticking from all directions. The whole class laughed at her state and he can hear some of the mean girls throw insult at the way she looked. But to Baekhyun, sweaty and all, she was still the most beautiful among everyone. He is looking at her, blinded by her beauty as if the sun is shining through her. She walks to the desk beside him and he cannot help it but be in awe because it looked like the sun is serving as her spotlight. 

 

Right then and there he knew.

 

"I am doomed!!" He thought.

 

Yes, she may not be classified by most people as stunning or perfectly beautiful. But to Beakhyun she is perfectly what he wanted and he wouldn't want her to change in any other way.

.

.

.

A few years ago, her, and her then suitor (for a very long time), JunYoung-the-prick, at the time went for a drink, probably coffee.  Oh! He knew their plan, but after sabotaging her dates for quite a number of times, she exploded and throw a wrath at him. And so, instead of doing something stupid, he chose to stay at the dorm. He was just about to lay in bed that night, 'coz for some reason he has lost all his energy and doesn't want to join his other friends, plus he is also tired from the whole day of training, Sangmin called him, bragging about seeing someone who he thought he would never see... in a bar. 


It was her, his bestfriend. 

 

What is she doing in that kind of place? Did that er bring her there to try and do something immoral to her?

 

All kinds of inhumane thoughts came flodding in his already malfunctioning mind. You see, he tends to be a wee-bit over protective when it comes to her and the pictures that are flashing in his poor brain is not helping his situation at all.

 

On his way to the place Sangmin texted, he made sure to list plenty of ways on how to murder JunYoung.

.

.

.

As soon as he entered the building, his ears almost bled from the loud music that was blasting in every corner. The bar is packed that night and he had a hard time finding her. Luckily, Sangmin told him that he'll make sure to keep an eye on her while he's on his way.

 

His phone vibrated, signalling him of a call.

 

"Look up!" Shouted the person on the other line. He did so and saw Sangmin waving at him. Baekhyun nodded at him and ran to where his friend is.

 


Once at the second level, he instantly spotted her and then all of a sudden, two men started to fight with each other.

 

"Where the heck is her date?" He thought.

 

She was unfortunately super close to where the fight is. The smaller man threw a punch which the other one perfectly avoided. Baekhyun shouted in horror when he saw her getting hit instead and ended up on the floor. 


Furious, he ran to where she is but was halted to a stop when he saw her got up and went swinging. The guy who accidentally punched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter