Circa 2019 II: It Was Love

Love, Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Words and actions that weren’t like myself

My heart that ran wild on its own.”

— It Was Love by Zico (feat. LUNA)

 

**

Eunha’s eyes opened sleepily when the sun rays peeked through the small opening of the curtains. She groaned when it kept hitting her eyes, and made an attempt to turn her back on it but a strong hold on her waist stopped her. She lazily brought her hand to the arm resting on her waist and tapped it gently, but instead of loosening his grip, Jungkook tightened his hold and nuzzled further into her neck. “Jungkook,” she mumbled sleepily. “The sun.”

He hummed emptily, still remaining in the same position. Her taps woke him up and when he fully made sense of the situation, he didn’t want to let her go and instead pulled her closer to him.

 

After a full cycle of tours and a two-week break outside of Seoul without her, all his body yearned for was hers. Her little body that’d always fit perfectly with his. He heard her grumble again, pushing her face into her pillow and exposing more of her neck and shoulder for him. Her milky skin stood out in the dark room, and all he wanted to do was to plant kisses on her skin all day long.

When she felt his lips on her neck, a shiver ran through her making her let out a soft whimper. The sound from her lips encouraged him even more, as his kisses travelled around her neck and all the way to her back as well. The feeling of his kisses slowly woke her up, and turned her into a mess as he knew all of her soft spots.

 

“Jungkook…” she whined when he stopped his smooches and rested his forehead on the back of her head, taking in her scent as he did so. He shifted their positions, and hovered above her as he continued his kisses all over her face and her neck. Her soft skin tasted like peaches, a taste he could never get enough of.

Unable to take his teasing anymore, Eunha placed her small hands on his cheeks and directed his lips to hers. They kissed feverishly and the tension in the room increased as their kisses deepened and led to them caving into the arousal that was slowly building and was now at an extreme high. The fact that they hadn’t seen each other for quite some time contributing to it the most.

 

Their bodies moved and fit together perfectly, and at that moment, everything felt right.

 

**

“I feel like I can hear Eunbi and Yerin unnie from here.”

Eunha joked when she heard random yelling and laughter from the adjacent apartment. The GFRIEND girls recently moved to the same complex in THE HILL, and their two apartments were on different floors, but were conveniently next to the guys’.

It was already the wee hours of the night, and the two spent their whole day in bed, except for when they showered and had a very late brunch together. Jungkook’s head was resting on Eunha’s chest and her hands naturally found their way to soothingly rub his head. They’d been in this position silently for a while, just relishing one another’s warmth and embrace.

 

“How was your trip to Geoje-do? Sowon unnie was telling me that the food there was good, she went there with Eunwoo oppa once,” Eunha mumbled curiously.

“Maja, it was tasty,” he replied briefly while rubbing small circles on her exposed tummy. “Did you enjoy the bonding session with manager oppa?” His movements halted for a second, before he hesitantly nodded, avoiding the details.

Eunha didn’t think much of his vague replies, and her eyes landed on his right arm when her hand subconsciously drifted down to it. “Ah, I want to see your tattoos again.” She abruptly sat up and sat cross-legged in front of his exposed tummy, as he to his side to face her. Her hands traced down from his shoulder slowly, taking in the artistic images her partner imprinted onto his skin. When her small hands reached his, she traced out the name of his fandom that was on his right knuckles and stopped on his ring finger.

 

“MJ?” She asked curiously. He let out a small chuckle and turned his hand upside down.

“This way, it says VRMY, meaning V hyung, RM hyung and Yoongi hyung. The J is the other four of us.”

“You love them so much,” she warmly noted. She knew of it. The amount of love and gratitude he had for his older brothers. He smiled affectionately at the thought of them, and his mind remembered something else as well. He gestured to the tattoo that was under his left armpit. “212?” He playfully pouted at her innocent question. “I’m disappointed,” he pretended to hold his heart.

“2nd December, Eun. Our anniversary.” She blushed when she came to that realisation as well and laughed when he pretended to turn his back on her sulkily. She tried to pull him back to face her again but he wouldn’t budge, and it turned into a mini wrestle as they teased and tickled each other. When they finally stopped, and were back into the first position they were in earlier that night, she looked at the clock on his wall and gasped. “Kook, what time are you supposed to leave for New Zealand?”

“Kwencana, I still have time. The hyungs will be coming over first to gather before we start filming and head out together.”

 

**

“Jung!” Eunha jumped at the sudden call for her, when she was heading out of Jungkook’s room with him right behind her. When the lights , she was delighted to see who the caller was. “Hoseok oppa!” She beamed and adorably ran to hug him. Namjoon and Yoongi followed behind and cutely requested for her hugs as well.

It was already the next morning and she figured that it was better to leave soon before all of the staff came, but she was glad that she got the chance to meet the other guys before she left. It’s been a while since she saw all of them together, so it was nice to finally be able to see them even though it was only for a short while.

“Enjoy New Zealand! Take many pretty pictures okay, oppas? Take care!” The guys cooed at the cuteness of her small voice as they bid their goodbyes.

 

Jungkook walked Eunha to her door, and they stopped right in front of it when they reached. He pulled her into a tight hug, and she returned it while rubbing his broad back soothingly with her small hands. He place a few kisses on the crook of her neck, before pulling away and resting his forehead on hers for the nth time, occasionally planting small kisses on her lips.

“I’ll miss you…” Eunha pouted. “Nadu…” He replied against her lips.

“Eun?”

“Wae…?”

“Promise me.” Jungkook whispered. “Promise me that nothing will break us apart.”

Eunha pulled away from him slowly, to get a good look at him. She stared into his eyes for a moment, confused and trying to read them. But he gave nothing away and just continued to stare back with endearing eyes.

 

She stood on her tiptoes and pecked him on his lips, lingering for a few seconds before pulling away. “I love you, Jeon Jungkook.”

 

//

[BREAKING] BIG HIT DENIES BTS JUNGKOOK'S DATING RUMORS

Article: BTS Jungkook’s dating rumors... back hug picture in Geoje-do?

Source: E-Daily via Naver

 [+140, -11] I’m an Army myself and I can’t stand some of these fan comments because I feel so bad for their delusions... he is not hugging a man, it’s clearly a blonde woman, there’s evidence all out there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she’s a blonde-haired tattooist and BTS’ manager once left a comment too so it seems that these dating rumors are true this time around.

 [+62, -2] There are other pictures of a blonde woman drinking with two men so yeah, that’s a woman. And you can tell from the picture that it’s really Jungkook. What’s so wrong with a young man being in a relationship? The only problem here is that fans went and caused a fuss with the wrong person.

 [+16, -0] Let him be, he’s at an age where he should be dating

 

Article: Big Hit reps, “Jungkook’s Geoje-do dating rumors are completely unfounded, we will be taking legal action against the leaked CCTV”

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+587, -98] Eh.... this is like trying to cover the sun with your bare hand... If they’re not even dating but holding each other like that, that ruins his image more...

[+91, -7] So they’re not even dating.. she’s just a female friend.. and yet he was back hugging her like that?? That’s even weirder...

[+73, -4] Confirming that it’s him but denying that they’re dating just makes things weirder...

[+44, -2] So that confirms that it’s Jungkook in the CCTV???? Sigh, that pisses me off more

 

Article: The meaning behind the finger tattoo that caused Jungkook’s dating rumors? #fandom vs #girlfriend

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

[+640, -19] I’m more surprised by his type in women than the fact that he’s dating

[+71, -22] Sigh, disappointed in Jungkook. I assumed he was on a simple trip to Geoje-do with a friend but I guess he was just looking for a secluded place so he could be with his girlfriend ㅠ and what’s with the messy tattoo on his hand

[+47, -2] Oh oh Jungkook... he’s so modern and perfect on stage but I guess this is what he’s into in real life ㅋㅋ kind of that hippie, artsy look? I guess that’s why he’s into that girl too, she seems to be that type.

 

Source: Nate

[+328, -39] MJ obviously stands for his girlfriend’s name Mijoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they deserve each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+249, -12] He was totally out in public with her without even being cautious ㅋㅋㅋ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter