From, DK

Love, Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you just came here, go back to chapter 10. Yes, I fourple updated ;)

Also, an important A/N below if you're confused.

 

**

“Hello, everyone,” Dokyeom greeted into the camera as he started his VLIVE broadcast. He was in their company practice room, dressed in his black sweats. “In this trying times,” his voice shivered as he tried to regulate his emotions. “Let’s all pray for everyone’s safety and happiness. Wherever you are, I hope you will always be granted happiness, and watch over me.” He smiled sadly into the camera. He began playing the video shown on his personal phone camera, right next to the company phone which he was using to record himself. He had his portable piano in front of him, and he was ready to start his song cover broadcast. The song cover they once sung together at this very place.

 

“Wish I could, I could've said goodbye.
I would've said what I wanted to,
maybe even cried for you.
If I knew it would be the last time,
I would've broke my heart in two.
tryin' to save a part of you.”

Staring at the her beautiful photo on the tomb, his tears never stop falling from his eyes. How could this be? He thought to himself as he took in every inch of what was left of her, for him. Her beautiful eyes that he used to love drowning himself in, and the small lips that he’d always claim as his. Her soft locks that he would always sniff when he held her in his tight embrace, as he inhaled her peachy scent he was deprived off now. He blankly stared at her beautiful face, his heart breaking with every second he had left before he had to go and leave her grave. 

“Don't wanna feel another touch.
Don't wanna start another fire.
Don't wanna know another kiss,
no other name falling off my lips.
Don't wanna give my heart away,
to another stranger.
Or let another day begin.
Won't even let the sunlight in.
No, I'll never love again.”

 

“I don't wanna know this feeling,
unless it's you and me.
I don't wanna waste a moment, ooh.
And I don't wanna give somebody else the better part of me.
I would rather wait for you, ooh.”

While he was kneeling alone, in the middle of the three fresh graves, amidst the leaving crowd, he felt a presence join him by his side. Her tiny hand found its way to his, locking them together and squeezing. He turned briefly to look at her, who was sharing his pain together with him, before looking back at the beautiful face of his eternal lover. His eternal lover that he had tragically lost forever. “Eunha…” His voice broke, as he spoke his first word since the devastating accident. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter