Chapter Fourteen

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At that night, Sakura telling Chaeyeon that she want to meet Hitomi. Chaeyeon just nodding while check her paperwork.

When Sakura was want going to the bedroom, Chaeyeon abruptly said “Ohh.. before I forgot, tomorrow I will going to Japan for a few day.” 

Sakura shocked at a sudden news “Why so early?” she asked, 

Chaeyeon answer her with serious look “Hmm.. your dad just notified me, I can't say no to him right?” 

Sakura juast hummed and joking at Chaeyeon with replied “Okay. Don't miss me to much.”

Chaeyeon scoff hearing that think how playful her wife “Tchh!!. Is you should not miss me.” 

Sakura answer with confidence “I won't missed you, I will hangout with Hii-chan.”

Chaeyeon put her pen and glasses, look behind and replied with soft tone yet sad “Hmm.. that's good to hear.” 

Chaeyeon continue doing her paperwork, want to settle everything and back to her wife in the bed. 

While, Sakura bite her bottom lips look how attractive her wife wearing sunglasses while her hair tied up with hairbun style. 

Before Sakura fell asleep she deeply thought “Since when I'm so desperate want move to the next step? Ughh!! Stupid dirty thought.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Sakura wake early because Chaeyeon have to go Japan for work. Chaeyeon told her just sleep don't need to send her off but Sakura being stubborn.

Sakura yawning while wearing Chaeyeon's necktie, Chaeyeon smile widely saw her wife cutely wearing her necktie but still sleepy. 

Sakura shocked when Chaeyeon start make a move while kissing her, it's short but deeply. She break the kiss and said “Sleepyhead.. did you fully wake up?” 

Sakura still shocked and replied “If you kiss me again maybe I will fully wake up..” Chaeyeon just gladly give her another kisses. 

Chaeyeon want to make it short but she can't stop herself. She's don't know what into her kissing Sakura passionately like that. 

Sakura weak when Chaeyeon take a lead about kissing. Unknowingly, Sakura's hands held Chaeyeon's ear. Chaeyeon quick respond pull out her hand from her ear and said “You fully awake now, I'll be get going.”

Chaeyeon want to open the door then she stop turn back to Sakura make a quick kiss then Sakura lips then said “That's for goodbye kiss. Bye Babe.” 

Sakura whispered said again what Chaeyeon said “Babe?” Sakura put her two hand at her cheek and giggle while said “She's call me `Babeʼ.” 

She can tell, even a smallest thing what Chaeyeon do, she's like not being herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been two day since Chaeyeon at Japan. In past two days Sakura keep looking at her phone waiting from a certain person. She run rushingly when she heard her phone been ringing, picking up the phone without looking the caller

“Heeyy!! Where's have you bee–” she didn't get finished her line, in other line cut her off, 

“Huhh? What are you talking about? It's only an hour ago, I've been update you until we meet..” 

Sakura look back on the screen who's calling, it turn out it's Hitomi. Today is the day that she will be hang out with her cute friend 

“O-of course, I know that already.” Sakura stuttering replay her friend, feel embarrassed. 

“Kura-Unnie? Did you waiting for someone else to calling you?” Hitomi asked with a teased tone 

“Why would I? I'm just f-fine.” 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah if you say so.. hmm don't forget to meet me at the café. You wouldn't ditch me won't you?” 

“Of course not. Want me to pick you up?” 

“No. Just meet me there.” 

“Okay. See you soon Hii-chan.” 

After Sakura hang up the phone, she mumbled frustrated “What so busy didn't have time to call your wife. Chaeyeon an idiot!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter