Chapter Two

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon knocked the door in front of the dancing room make her friends yell at her

“Yahh!! Lee Chaeyeon!! You're late!”

Chaeyeon hold her two hand ask for forgiveness from their friends and make a sad face “Sorry.. sorry.. Tatsu dissatisfied with the results of the match last night so I overslept.”

One of her friends said “You spoil you butler to much, Chaeyeon.” 

Chaeyeon just simply reply “He just miss sparring with me, Yena. I'm busy with company this day and don't have a time sparring with him.”

“You stubborn kid! Yujin your turn.” Yena said and try to pass baton to Yujin. Chaeyeon just laugh at her friends. 

Yujin started “Unnie.. it will make you tired talk to Chaeyeon Unnie. Just let her be.” 

Chaeyeon just showing of her winning face to Yena, she try to punch Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon avoid her.

Chaeyeon said again made Yena stop nagging at her “I said sorry already okay. Should I persuade you with a food?” Yena eyes start beaming, Yujin just palm her face, thinking how easyly to persuade this girl.

 

 

+++++

 

 

After their tired season from dancing Chaeyeon invite them go to the nearby cafe. Chaeyeon take their order at the counter while Yena and Yujin sit at their table while watch their phone. Chaeyeon approach them and said “I heard cake and biscuit in this cafe was delicious.” 

Chaeyeon look at them curious why they don't replied her, when she look at her friend Yena and Yujin shout “Yah!!” Chaeyeon shock and asked “What?! What?! What did I do?” Yujin said “Unnie don't you think you future wife is too gorgeous?” 

Chaeyeon look at their hand and said “Yah! Why my phone at you? And how do you know my password?” She grab her phone back then Yena said “Hello... you know my phone password too, remember?” Chaeyeon totally forgot about that.

Yena asking her again “Is she confirm to be your future wife?” Chaeyeon replied unsure “Hmm.. maybe? I don't know.” Yena and Yujin said at the same time “Why?!” Chaeyeon said sound like a sad “You know that this is arranged marriage for business right?” 

Yena said worried about her friend “Why don't you ask her personally.” Chaeyeon said with a smile "Well..  that's what I want to try.” Yujin said “Tsskk!! We worried for nothing.” Chaeyeon flick her forehead “Don't tssskkk me. I'm still your Unnie.” 

Chaeyeon look at her clock and pack her stuff and said “Ohh... I'll be late to meet my fiancé, goodbye guys.” Yena shouted at Chaeyeon while Chaeyeon stick out her tongue “Yah!! How dare you make me and Yujin wait but you don't want to make your fiancé waiting!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter