Chapter Five

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

After several month of their marriage, Sakura moved away to Chaeyeon's house but sometimes she still sleep at her parents house. Sakura was half-asleep, her hands searching for something warm to hold on her king bedroom, she panic when no one is next to her.

Past a few month, Sakura got used to feel Chaeyeon's warm body but today when she wakes up Chaeyeon not by her side, she remember that today Chaeyeon's have a meeting. 

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

After showered, Sakura goes to the kitchen where she sees Obachan preparing food for her “Morning Obachan..” Obachan startled heard Sakura greeting her “Ohh.. Morning Mrs. Sakura.”

Sakura sigh when she think why Obachan still called her `Mrs.ʼ when she's about to seat at dining table, she heard someone making a fuss about something, it turn out she see Tatsu and Kitsune having fights with each other, but not a big one

Tatsu run behind Obachan to catch Kitsune made Obachan stress out “Stop!! Running.. in the house.. You made Mrs. Sakura wasn't having a happy meal with her breakfast!!”

Tatsu protest “But.. Kitsune take my rare picture of Master! I want it back.” Kitsune fight back “What about you? You have a picture that I took together with Master when she was young!!” 

Obachan and Sakura look at each other and just shake her head. Then Sakura suggest “Why don't you just trade in with each other?”

Both of them answer with synchronisation not knowing they shouted at Sakura “No!! It's different.” Sakura just smile lightly when she think Chaeyeon'a servant adore Chaeyeon so much

“What so different?” Both of them give her look at Chaeyeon photo. Sakura see Chaeyeon's picture when they show to her, Tatsu have baby picture of Chaeyeon, it was adorable “I think I want it too​​​​​​” Sakura thought.

While Kitsune have picture of Chaeyeon when she was dancing, well.. that's totally hot “Now I know why she said it was rare. She look y when she focuses about something.” another thought 

Sakura back to reality “Well that's totally rare. Now I know why the two of you don't want to trade in.”

Obachan speak up “How about you just ask Bochan personally?” All of them look at Obachan and synching again “Obachan! That's was anice idea. So.. who will called her?” 

*LOUDSPEAKER* *RINGING*

“Hmm Tatsu.. What's up?” Chaeyeon asked from other line,

Sakura looking at the maid and butler, thought again for a third time “How can I involve with this.”

Sakura answer her “Chaeyeon-ah.. is me Sakura..”

In other line Chaeyeon being panic “Why you have Tatsu phone? Was Tatsu okay?” Sakura smiling and think how sweet she can be with her servant “Nothing happen is just he scared asked you to take picture with you?” 

Chaeyeon confused “Picture? It not he's already have many of my picture.”

Tatsu quickly replied her Master “Master!! How do yo know I have your picture?”

Chaeyeon contiguous laugh can be heard “You think I don't know you and Kitsune made a collection of my picture?”

Kitsune continued “But.. But.. Master!! It's been a while since we've taken pictures of you..”

Chaeyeon chuckle “Is not that you two so desperate to having my picture?” 

Sakura feel like she being third wheel, when she heard their conversation, Sakura startled when she heard desperate voice, 

Their servant answer her “Yess!! We so desperate.”

Chaeyeon laugh then she suggest “Hmm.. want to go to picnic? All of us..” They became silent and look at each other then Kitsune said “If that okay with you?” Chaeyeon bacame weird why she asked that "Yeah! Of course.. hmm but is it okay with Sakura?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter