Chapter Six

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura's eyes become big when she saw a view. Her eyes not a blinked even a little. Sakura watched as the area was filled with flames, the flames were glowing and she saw around her full of flower that she had never seen before. 

Sakura saw the scenery with open, Chaeyeon just smiled gently. Sakura asked curiously “Do you always come here?”

Chaeyeon shook her head still piggyback Sakura “I haven't been here in a long time.” Chaeyeon's sad voice caught Sakura's attention, 

“Why?” Sakura asked timidly, 

Chaeyeon put Sakura down and she looked at Sakura with sad eyes “Because of this place I have sweet memories with someone who is no longer in this world.” 

Sakura feels like her heart broken to pieces when she see Chaeyeon sad face,

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon give her hug “If it was painful for you, why did you bring me a place that is very meaningful to you?” 

Chaeyeon loosen the hug and touch Sakura's cheek “Because this place reminds me of you. It's full of a cherry blossom tree.. like your name.”

Sakura was embarrassed from what she heard, she looked at Chaeyeon and she kept silent to hide the embarrassment on her face.

After a few second of silent, Sakura was shocked when their position seemed like they were about to kiss, Chaeyeon approached her lips, Sakura was surprised but she closed her eyes waiting for Chaeyeon to kiss her. 

Both of them shocked when Sakura's phone rang. Sakura quickly grabbed her phone and she showed it to Chaeyeon and said “Stupid Alarm.”

Chaeyeon laughs so much, that Sakura likes to hear. Chaeyeon stops laughing while holding Sakura's hand and says “Let's go home.. Mom and Dad will worried.” Sakura tightened her grip and continued “Same as your Butler and Maid.” 

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

Because of the heavy rain, Chaeyeon and Sakura running fast as she can. Chaeyeon remembered that Sakura wear heels, knowing Sakura must endure her pain on her leg. 

Chaeyeon saw bustop nearby them, she quickly grab Sakura hand go to near bustop. 

“We should wait raining stop, come.. seat here.” Chaeyeon make Sakura seat and take off her shoes, 

“I'm sorry. Your leg seems to be on pain. I should not take you to climbing.” Chaeyeon blame herself, and not expecting that will be raining 

“Hey.. Don’t be sorry, okay? Well.. If you not lying to me that it supposed to short trip, I would not angry.” Sakura said dramatic, like to see Chaeyeon panic

“Uhh.. about that.. Sorry again.” Chaeyeon pouting cutely, she noticed Sakura shivering because of the cold

“Come here.. you shivering..” 

Chaeyeon casually put her arm around Sakura shoulder and grip her tight give Sakura warm, Sakura become flustered didn't expect this will be like this, she just give in and feel Chaeyeon warm body. 

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

When they got home, Chaeyeon's maid saw both of them drenched. Chaeyeon's maid quickly gives the towel to Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon gives  to Sakura first. Sakura refused, Chaeyeon stubbornly took the towel and placed her on Sakura's head. Chaeyeon rubbed Sakura's head to dry it.

Sakura blushed at how Chaeyeon was treating her and she heard Chaeyeon said “Go take a shower first.”

Sakura just nodded and received Chaeyeon's orders. While Sakura was bathing, she got a flashback that she almost kissed Chaeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter