Chapter One

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! Why would I married with someone I don't even know?” Sakura shouting.

“You know her, she is a daughter from my business partner. You meet her at the party after you return from Japan.” her father replay, still control her composure 

“I'm only meet her once, and I don't even remember her face!” Sakura said with annoyed tone still not agreeing with her father

Her father don't want to give up easily “Don't start agrue with me Sakura. You said you will listen to me after you finish study at Japan.”

Sakura start to losing hope “But Dad.. this is different. It's was like you selling me!”

Her mother interrupt “Dear.. please listen to your father this time.” Sakura start to give up when she heard her mother voice. “Fine!” She walk away and going out meet with someone.

 

 

+++++

 

 

At the restaurant, while she waiting for someone, she searching at internet try to find who is her father business partner. She try to find who is her parents-in-law but her photo can't find it anywhere, while she searched she mumble to herself “What have to do your business partner with my life, is your business partner not mine!” 

She shocked when someone greet her and her face change when she greet her “Kura~yah.. What are you doing? Did you wait long?” Her girlfriend asking her then she answer while she look soft “Kangchan~ I just got here. Hmm.. actually I have something to tell you?” 

Hyewon made a confused look “What is it?” Sakura exhale and try to explain everything. Hyewon look shocked but she maintain her composure and ask “Do you want to married her?” Sakura quickly answer the question “Of course not!” She replies “Then?” 

Sakura just bite her lips “But I have to, my father already arrange everything. Kangchan~ I'm really sorry.” Hyewon replay her with heartbroken “It's not your fault, maybe we're not for each other.” Hyewon stand up from her chair and said goodbye to Sakura. Sakura just seat at chair crying in silent.

 

 

+++++

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter