Chapter Three

Stupid Feeling That Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The police officer's want take her to the hospital for take care of her head but she declined because she have a bad memories about it. Chaeyeon's butler and maid rushed run to her and shouting at Chaeyeon “Master! Bocchan! What wrong with your head?”

Sakura confused why they represent Chaeyeon as a boy.

Chaeyeon said fastly don't want make their worried “Obachan~ Tatsu~ Kitsune~.. please don't screaming it make my head spinning.” Chaeyeon said with half-hearted but still answering their question.

Suddenly Obachan and Kitsune punch Chaeyeon shoulders lightly and they said “Who's the one that make us worried?” said their maid's want start to tearing up

Chaeyeon noticed they want start to make a scene so she grab their maid's hand and ask for a sit, they just follow her, then suddenly she kneel and look at them with a honest eyes and said “I'm here now, don't worry to much.”

“Please.. Don't make us worried.” Obachan said while touch her cheek sofly. 

Sakura shocked what she witnessed how Chaeyeon treat her maid's, it's different how her ex-girlfriend treat her servant, always angry at her servant with everything they do. She didn't expect that Chaeyeon treat them like they part of her life.

Chaeyeon look at Tatsu and said “Tatsu.. ready for car, I need to send Sakura home, it will make her parents worried.”

Her butler said “Can I send you go to your fiancé house?” Chaeyeon look at him and said “You want to go with me? Did you worried too?” Her Butler stuttering and shout “O-of-fcourse!! Y-you're important to me Master!!” 

Chaeyeon chuckle and said “Sweet of you say those words, Tatsu. You're important to me too.” Then she turn her head looking at Sakura and said “Sakura.. let's go send you home before you're dad call me.”

Obachan grab her hand and timidly say “Bocchan~ you need too wrap your wounds first.” Chaeyeon replay her “Huhh... is okay it just a small wound. Sakura's parents will worried if she not comeback yet.” 

Sakura saw worried face on their maids then suddenly she grab Chaeyeon wrist and tell them to get emergency box. Sakura wrap her wound when she finish suddenly Chaeyeon grab Sakura chin and she saw bleed then she wipe it with her thumb make Sakura flustered.

At Sakura's house, Chaeyeon tell Mr. Miyawaki what happend, after she finished tell them Chaeyeon bowing at them and said “I'm sorry for what happened.” Sakura's mother look at her “Why you said sorry? It's not like you want this happen.” She stuttering but still want to reply her “S-sorry be-cause they hurt y-our daughter. I failed to protect her.” 

Sakura kept looking at Chaeyeon, never thought that she will blame herself. Sakura heard Chaeyeon continue to say “And.. I'm sorry they hurt your beautiful daughter face.” Sakura got use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter