.8.

A New Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding...Ding*

The elevator ride felt slow, almost unending. A lot of things were on my mind, my own predicament and Soojin's. Yesterday was filled with so many problems, but I'm glad I was able to at least advise her.  

I just hope Hui gets the message, though I really don't want to deal with that while I have my problems. I mean I still lied to Dayeon about my supposed 'relationship'. *Yawn*

Should I have confided to Soojin about this? I shake my head. No I would just burden her, but I don't know the proper way to deal with this-

"Excuse me? Are you getting off on this floor?" I'm snap from my thoughts and see a staff member talking to me. 

"H-Huh? Oh right, yeah. Sorry." I bow and head to the meeting office, Leader-nim emailed us last night about another planned comeback with (G)i-dle. That should be fun...Who am I kidding. *Yawn*

...

"SO for this comeback-"

*Yawn*

"...Ahem, again for this location-"

*Yawwwwwn*

"........Compared to Latata we will-"

*Yawn-*

"Ray! Is the meeting boring for you?!" Leader-nim shouted, waking me from my doziness. Adjusting my eyes, I see Dayeon holding in a snicker,  Sowon looking down in embarrassment, and the (G)i-dle girl's looking at me with concern. 

"Ray-ssh! I'm talking to you, is this meet-"

*Yaw-* I quickly covered my mouth. I meet with Leader-nim's eyes...I'm scared now. 

"I-I'm Sorry sir! I'm so sorry!" I immediately start bowing...profusely. At this point Dayeon is laughing his pants off. Leader-nim takes a deep breath and sighs. 

"It's fine...Just don't interrupt the meeting...So back on topic..."

I take a seat, coincidentally now beside Soojin. She quietly whispers. "Oppa...did you get any sleep last night?" 

"Um, no...I had a lot on my mind last night. What about you, any development?" She shakes her head slightly, as to not make Leader-nim notice. 

"No...He even spammed me, but I blocked his number..." That's not good...It'll make him more persistent.

"Do you want to talk later or do you and the girls have some practice to do?" I ask, knowing I told her about lending an ear.

"After the meeting, we'll be having lunch but won't have practice ti'll after 2. So we'll have an hour." I nod. "Okay, we'll meet at the roof...Now let's get back to the meeting."

As we were talking, I felt someone's eyes staring at me, checking the room, I see both Minnie and Shuhua staring at us...Well, this is a interesting...

...

Immediately after the meeting, Shuhua called in to meet with her. "What is-"

"What were you and Unnie talking about Oppa?" 

"Huh, what do-" She quickly closed the gap and shoved me. For a small girl, she got power.

"What. were. you. two. talking. abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter