.6.

A New Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have pass, and I have been on break along with (G)i-dle's break. From what I can tell this will last for 2 weeks at most, but can be changed at any time. After my little meeting with Ceo-nim, I'm an exclusive part of the girls production team.

I can still work with other artist Leader-nim wants me in, but my top priority is any form of promotion to (G)i-dle. I feel like Sowon, as he helps with Pentagon's production team, but still helped the girls during filming and props making. 

This is my first break, and I really don't know what to do. Growing up, I usually had clients/commissions everyday or week. It depends on what the project was, but it kept me busy which I liked. 

Having nothing to do, I decided to try and explore the Area I live in, Since Seoul is a pretty big City, might as well visit the different districts. I especially want to visit Hongdae, since one of my co-workers recommended it to me.

Bringing out my phone, I should invite Sowon or Dayeon. I sent them both a text, and waited for a few minutes. I decided to get ready by getting a casual outfit, Gray shirt, some black shorts and sneakers. 

It looks okay, nothing too special. Soon enough they replied. 

Sowon: Sorry Dongsaeng, I'm busy today. I'm visiting my folks. Sorry, maybe next time.

...

Dayeon: Yo Ray, sorry can't. I promised my girlfriend a date. I'll try next time bro.

...

Well that's a bit sad. I wanted time with them today, as we only see each other at work. Should I try asking one of the girls? Asking wouldn't hurt, but asking Soyeon would be the best plan. So I won't overlap anything they might be planning.

I decided to go for it, the alternative would just to go alone. 

Sending the text, thinking it'll take a few more minutes, I decided to at least start walking. Grabbing my dorm key, locking the door I make my way to the station. 

Just as I was approaching the station, I felt my phone. Seeing the text;

Soyeon: Hey Ray, from what I know, almost all of us have plans. Though I think Minnie is free, why not try texting here? Have fun in Hongdae!

Minnie was free? What are the chances of that happening? I still remember how the staff were basically shipping us, which I find strange. 

All I did was talk to her, and try to make her feel better. I've always hated that feeling, being labeled. Shaking the though from my head, I decided to shoot Minnie a text, inviting her along.

It hardly took a minute and I got a reply;

Minnie: Hello Ray, Yeah I'm free. Hongdae right? I've been there a few times, I'll meet you at the station in a bit, see you later <3. 

Ray: Yeah, see yah soon :). 

Well guess I wait here, I should get a water for both of us. 

...

7 mins later...

After waiting a bit, I see Minnie running towards me. Think of a cliche anime run of a girl meeting with the main lead- Okay that was a bit much.

Shaking my head, I smile. I do notice she has glasses and a hat. 'I guess those are the famed disguises for idols.'

"Hey Minnie!" I greeted her. She smiles sweetly. Stopping in front of me, she lowers her glasses.

"Hello Ray. So you ready to go?" I nod, but also offer her a bottle of water.

"Here, you might be thristy. So have you've been to Hongdae before?" Minnie nods, as she takes a sip of the water. 

"Yep, it's what most would call the 'Hip-hop' part of the city. You can see a lot of people doing street performanes, from rapping to dancing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter