With you

We no longer need to play with each other, this game of Charades too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since Wendy agreed to Seulgi's invite to live with her, but out of sheer embarrassment, Wendy has stayed at her place temporarily, finally managing to steel her resolve to move in.

It was 5 am, Wendy laid in bed, tossing and turning, really excited to move in tomorrow, but also really shy at the same time. Her pounding heart deafened her as she kicked her blanket off of her body, sitting up as she got out of bed, triple-checking her bag. She packed some clothes, a toothbrush and a towel, as well as her laptop and electronics. Seulgi said she didn't have to bring too much, if she ever needed more stuff she could get it for her.

Of course, that didn't sit too well with her, so she packed a little more, not wanting to inconvenience her love, ranging from deodorant to pencils, she packed a little of everything she could think of, already given up on trying to get a proper night's sleep. She quietly zipped up her bag, taking a deep breath as she took out her phone, lighting up her face in the dim room, a smile appearing as her wallpaper appeared.

"Why are you so cute?" She whispered to no one in particular as she admired Seulgi's picture for a few moments, her heart only filled with excitement as she let out a happy sigh.

She really couldn't wait to see her.

 

Meanwhile, in Seulgi's apartment, she had not slept at all, didn't even try to. She spent the entire night slowly cleaning up her apartment, she was still sick, and every action was uncomfortable, every drop of water felt like ice, but she wanted to do it for her. Hopefully, Wendy doesn't find out about what she's doing, or she's going to get pissed.

She sighed as she sat on her couch, taking a little break as she closed her eyes for a bit. She had already dusted every single item, mopped every single inch and wiped every window, it was exhausting, but it was worth it to please Wendy.

She took out her phone, her exhaustion and illness quietly taking its toll as she scrolled through her phone, tapping on Wendy's contact, which has been renamed to 'My Love', before pressing 'Call'.

She put the phone to her ear, closing her eyes again as she leaned back, the drowsiness creeping up as she heard Wendy pick up.

"Hello? It's 5:30 am, you don't usually wake up this early."

"I didn't sleep," Seulgi's tired mind admitted as she stared at the ceiling, wondering what the was she talking about.

"You what!?" Wendy's voice tore through her speaker. Usually, Seulgi would flinch, but hearing her get pissed at her felt oddly nice.

"I didn't sleep," Seulgi repeated, her mind already set to autopilot as she got up, taking her jacket as she put it on, leaving her apartment.

"And why didn't you sleep?" Wendy asked, Seulgi knowing the exact face she was making at that very moment as she walked towards Wendy's apartment

"Why? I'm not sure."

"What do you mean 'you're not sure', idiot. God, sometimes you're a handful, you know that?"

"I do, but every time I think of you, I can't help but become a bumbling idiot."

A short silence ensued, Wendy sighing quietly as she was really happy to hear that, yet really frustrated at her dumb girlfriend.

"There's something I want to tell you. Remember during high school graduation? That day?" Seulgi broke the silence.

"Yes," a short reply, it was the worst day of their lives.

"I never hated you. I loved you, I really loved you, and seeing you with Ian made me so angry and so jealous. If I had just kept quiet, we wouldn't have had to go through college without each other, right?" Seulgi's voice quivered, her brain starting to rapid-fire whatever she was thinking of at that moment, her filter was turned off a long time ago.

"I know, I understand how you felt, don't worry about it, alright?"

"Why did you call me to that classroom that day? Why did you ask Ian to go there if you knew I'd be there?"

"I was going to confess to you. I wanted to at least tell you how much I loved you before Ian took you away from me. I never expected you to show up so quickly, and I never expected Ian to confess to me either."

"I see," Seulgi said, guilt heavy on her heart as she walked up the stairs of Wendy's building.

"Where are you? There was a lot of wind in your background and now there isn't?"

Seulgi quietly knocked on Wendy's door, leaning her head against it.

"Are you ing kidding me?" Was the last sentence said before Wendy hung up, hurrying over to her door as she opened it, Seulgi immediately wrapping her in a hug, her weight and sudden embrace causing the both of them to collapse on the floor.

"Kang Seul-gi," Wendy scolded, quickly using her foot to close the door before anyone saw them, her hand punching her shoulder.

"Son Seung-wan," Seulgi mumbled as she pecked her forehead, slowly getting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter