Just a thought

We no longer need to play with each other, this game of Charades too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since their date at the amusement park, both of them having fond memories of that day. Not so much for Wendy on the rides, and not so much either for Seulgi in the haunted house, but the Ferris wheel ride? That was the best moment of that day, and probably the most embarrassing for Seulgi to say such corny words.

'Ah, but it was nice to see her blush, but I must have been drunk to say such weird things.' Seulgi sighed, rubbing her cheeks as Wendy appeared beside her.

"Hey babe," she hummed, quickly kissing her cheek as she hugged her from the side.

"Hey b–babe," Seulgi replied awkwardly, her cheeks blushing as the pet name forced itself out.

"What's wrong? You can be corny without batting an eyelash, yet you feel awkward calling me babe?" Wendy teased, kissing her cheek again as she held onto her hand, pulling her off to start their date at the mall.

"I'm just shy," she whined, waddling after her girlfriend as she pulled her off, "maybe something other than babe?"

"Sure babe, what's one nickname you think of when you think of me?" Wendy asked, slowing down ever so slightly for her to catch up.

"Babe, princess, cutie, cutie pie, cutie patootie, baby, squishy-cheeks, squishy, squish, puppy, baby boo, snookums, little cutie patootie pie, my baby cutie, my–" Seulgi's brain fired off nicknames she could think of automatically, making Wendy blush and cover with both hands to stop her.

"Okay, okay! I won't tease you anymore," she whispered, blushing madly as she looked around. "Most of your nicknames are just mish-mashed with each other, and I said only one," she huffed, a deep sense of happiness in her hearing Seulgi call her those nicknames.

"It's because you're too cute, and I can't think of any that sounds just right," she chuckled, mildly happy to see her get flustered so easily.

Wendy could only sigh as she kissed her lips, smiling as she punched her shoulder. "Why are you so cute?"

"Why do you keep punching my shoulder?" she replied, rubbing her shoulder as she winced in pain.

"Touché," she said as she rolled her eyes, tugging her off to a clothes store, "Let's go, I'm still pissed that you wore clothes Joy got for you and not me."

"I did?"

"You did, the turtleneck and cotton pants you wore when you saw Yeri and I, remember?"

"If you remember what I wore, that means you were checking me out, weren't you?"

"I–"

"I loved you back then, I noticed your eyes looking up and down, but I thought you were looking at me in disgust."

"Shut up," Wendy said, offering up a weak defence as she tugged her into the store, trying to change the subject, "You haven't been dressing up for cold days, despite it almost being winter?"

"That's because I have you to keep me warm," Seulgi teased, looking through some hooded jackets as she tried to ignore the glares Wendy was giving her.

"I know that, but I can't always be physically there for you, no matter how much I want to," Wendy sighed, feeling a little sad as she spoke their reality, looking through some pants for them.

"Can we get matching clothes at least? So I don't look like the only idiot dressed in a ball of clothes?" she asked, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist, resting her chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter