It's rotten work

We no longer need to play with each other, this game of Charades too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weeks that they experience only got colder, Seulgi really grateful that Wendy got better clothes for her to wear when they go out, but it wasn't warm enough, as much as she wanted them to be.

"Hello?" Wendy hummed excitedly, picking up the phone after seeing Seulgi's name on it, which, for those who wonder, had been changed to 'My lovely Seul'.

"Hello," A hoarse, weak voice said, surprising Wendy as she jolted up from her bed.

"Seulgi? What's wrong with you?" She asked, worry laced into her voice.

"Yes. Sick." A quick reply, she didn't want to exert her voice too much.

"Want me to come over?" Wendy asked, already gotten dressed, currently looking for her wallet and keys.

There was a moment of silence as Seulgi debated with herself. She wanted to see Wendy, as always, but she didn't want her to get sick because of her.

But she really wanted to see her.

"Yes. Please." Seulgi whispered, a gentle smile on her lips as she thought about her.

"I'll be there, get some rest, and don't move," Wendy said, hanging up as she hurried out

 

 

 

An hour later, Seulgi was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering why Wendy wasn't there yet. Did she get lost? She hadn't been to her house lately, and it's been a long time since she came over. Did something happen to her on the way here? The uncomfortable worry eventually rivalled the weakness she felt as she got up, her entire body screaming at her for moving as she shuffled to the door, every single second filled with stinging pain on her skin and on her insides, every step she took feeling heavy, every slight breeze against her skin feeling like a blizzard, the clothes on her body constricting themselves around her.

As she grabbed the handle and opened the door, she saw Wendy, her hand raised about to open the door herself.

The two of them simply looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Seulgi froze because her love was safe, while Wendy was frozen because she distinctly remembered telling Seulgi to not move.

"Why are you here? I told you not to move," Wendy finally broke their silence, her hand reaching over to squeeze her belly, already feeling how hot she was even through her clothes.

"Worried. Find you." Seulgi coughed out, covering , her voice still hoarse as she stifled a laugh from having her belly squeezed.

"I'm sorry for taking so long, I bought soup for you," Wendy said, raising the bag she had in her other hand as she wrapped her free arm around Seulgi's waist, tiptoeing to kiss her forehead, "Since you're sick, no kisses for you."

"Tease," Seulgi replied, quietly shuffling back to her bed, gingerly sitting on the edge as she leaned backwards, her back against the headboard as she closed her eyes.

Wendy quickly entered her apartment, putting the bag down on her kitchen counter, pouring the soup into a bowl and heating it for her.

Seulgi quietly took the time to rest, her body aching uncomfortably despite being in the most comfortable position she could find. She felt her hands burn up while her arms froze, her stomach burned while her legs shivered. She always hated the cold, but the idea of being cool was really appealing to her right about now. She quietly ed the shirt of her pyjamas, the cooling air wrapping around her belly, cooling down the burning sensation she felt.

She closed her eyes, humming softly, leaning her head back as she wriggled her toes, enjoying the cooling sensation as she suddenly felt a hot patch on her belly, jolting her eyes open to see Wendy staring into her eyes.

"Are you suggesting something, even when you're this sick?" Wendy asked, raising an eyebrow as she pulled a chair up beside her bed, sitting down gently so she doesn't spill the soup.

"No. Hot," Seulgi whispered in her hoarse voice, her face red as she weakly smacked her thigh for suggesting so.

"I know I am, and so are you," she replied teasingly, gently patting her stomach, causing Seulgi to smack her hand away, buttoning up her shirt out of embarrassment.

"I felt hot and I wanted to cool down, stop teasing," Seulgi coughed out, the need to explain gripping her heart.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Don't talk so much, your voice sounds like it's going to crumble any moment," Wendy chuckled, mildly guilty seeing her love like this.

They spent the next few minutes in silence, Wendy feeding her when Seulgi opened for more.

The face that Seulgi made whenever she opened , her eyes looking at her like a puppy wanting more food, her hand squeezing her upper thigh just to make sure Wendy had to look at her, was so annoying. Every single action, every single thing about her was so unnecessarily cute, yet Wendy knew she wasn't doing it on purpose, it was just her natural, innocent demeanour, and knowing that she couldn't see it whenever she really wanted to was what annoyed her.

The fact that Seulgi her lips whenever she fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter