So, what do we do now?

We no longer need to play with each other, this game of Charades too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As sunlight filtered through her curtains, Wendy sat up in bed, lazily rubbing her eyes as she yawned, wanting to go back to sleep as she laid back down, looking at her phone as she saw Seulgi's name on her phone, her heart instantly fluttering as she sat up straight, opening up her conversation with her.

Good morning Wendy.

She laughed softly as she read her message, the three words sounding awkward in her head.

Good morning Seulgi, how are you? Wendy typed out, sending the message, receiving a reply almost instantly.

I'm outside right now, have you eaten breakfast? I can buy some sandwiches for you.

Actually, I already bought them and I was about to visit you when you wake up.

She smiled as she got out of bed, her lips doing that thing when you see something cute and you scrunch them up.

Well I'm up now, are you going to visit me now?

She texted, genuinely wishing that she would. She loved Seulgi so much and knowing that they both wanted to see each other so much only made her miss her even more.

Yes

"Eh?" Wendy said out loud as she read her text message, immediately hearing a knock on her door as she shuffled over, opening the door to see Seulgi standing in front of her, a bag of sandwiches in one hand and coffee in the other.

"Good morning, I'm sorry for showing up like this, I just wanted to see you so much," Seulgi said, her eyes lighting up, her expression softening as she looked at Wendy.

"G–good morning," she replied as she covered her face with one hand, her other hand grabbing her collar as she pulled her into her apartment, "Next time, at least give me a warning before you come over," Wendy scolded, gently hitting her shoulder, "But I wanted to see you too," She said, hugging her waist shyly as she smiled, swaying with her gently for a few moments before pulling away from her. "Go put your stuff down first, I'm going to wash up."

"Ok," Seulgi said cheerfully, kissing Wendy on the forehead, sitting on her couch as she put down the food and drinks on the table, Wendy making her way to the bathroom as she locked the door, almost instantly panicking.

'How is she so calm! She's in my home? I did not prepare for this, I am not prepared for this. What do we even do? Do we just stay here? Should we go out? But she just came from outside, I don't think she wants to go out again!' Wendy thought, washing her face over and over again as she brushed her teeth. 'How the heck is she so calm when she's in my house!'

 

Meanwhile, in the empty living room, Seulgi was panicking just as hard as Wendy was.

'What was I thinking coming into her house uninvited! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter