Story Time #4

BTS STORYTIME!

Story Time #4: GO BABY!  

 

🤩Pairings: Jungkook x Reader 

🤩Genre: Fluffy, Sweet, Lovely, Mild Kissing, Light Teasing, Romantic and Outlandishly Dramatic 

🤩Ratings: PG // SFW 

🤩Warnings: Light Rude Words - eg ‘es’, ‘’ 

🤩Summary: In a group, there’s always a couple who is extensively loud and dramatic with their love life. Well, Y/N and Jungkook fit into that category. 

🤩Word Count: 399 words 

 

“YEAH! Go GUKKIE!” You cheered in the giant white room as your boyfriend did his hip movement for their special comeback. “THATS MY BOY! *HOOT*HOOT*” 

Everyone in the room looked at you weirdly. The makeup Unnie giggled with her friends while the cameraman glared at your interruption. 

“Yes, my baby. Shake those hips! Mumma loves you!” You screamed, blowing a lovely kiss to your smiling boyfriend who blushed profusely. 

You smiled to yourself in satisfaction. You just love embarrassing your boyfriend to no end. 

“Y/N stop, your embarrassing the poor child.” You sister said to you as she tried to stop you from screaming so loudly. 

“But he loves it.” You said, pouting. “He loves my words.” You looked back at your boyfriend with lovely eyes. “You love it when I scream, right Gukkie?” 

The boy blushed again before nodding. You gave your sister a trumpet smile before going back to cheering for your boyfriend. 

Everyone else in the room sighed at you two. Even his band mates. 

 

The Next day at your showcase... 

 

“Go BABY! Go Y/N! I LOVE YOU!” Jungkook screamed among the audience as he held up a sign with your name on it. You smiled at his loud cheering. He looked so cute with his tiny round glasses and strip shirt. With your boyfriend on your side, you know you will ace this competition. 

“YES! THATS MY GIRL! Kick that to hell, baby!” You blushed and shook your body one last time to finish the routine you practiced last night for hundred times. 

“Yes! YES! THAT IT, NOONA!” 

You laughed and winked at the boy. Your sister beside you, looked at him and then you in embarrassment. 

“God, you both are embarrassing.” She said playfully before shaking her head in defeat. 

“Oh please sis, you’re just jealous.” You poked your tongue out at her before standing up to grab your trophy. 

“You see right there?! THATS MY GIRLFRIEND GETTING HER FIRST PRIZE! BE JEALOUS YOU ES!” Your boyfriend yelled. 

Everyone in the auditorium looked at him with a glare. You just giggled and skipped to your boyfriend happily. 

“Oh I love you, Gukkie!” You dramatically declared, kissing his lips. 

“I love you too, noona.” He grinned back like a love sick puppy. 

“AND WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER!” You both yelled with no shame. 

Yep, you both are the best. :D