Story Time #1

BTS STORYTIME!

Story Time #1: Tae and his Pouts 

 

😘Pairings : Taehyung x Reader x Mystery Boy (Guess Who?)

😘Genre: Fluff, sweet, lovely, mild kissing, light teasing, romantic  

😘Ratings: completely safe sfw 

😘Warnings: no warnings so far 

😘Summary: look at the title. 

😘Word Count: 325 words 

 

Of all the times you have seen him pout, this was by far the most cutest and loveliest pout you ever seen him pull on his face.

“TaeTae…” You whined, rolling your eyes at his little pouting Aigoo. “Those perky lips of yours aren’t going to get you a free pass.”

“But jagiya… they always work!”

“No, they don’t.” You countered with a pointed look.

“Yes, they do.” He insisted. “Watch.” Suddenly, his hand grabbed onto the nearest warm body that was leaning on his right.

Startling the unsuspecting boy out of his sleep, the little pouty monster attacked the sleeping boy’s lips in a heated kissing session. Their moans of pleasure echoing around the empty room as you stood, staring at the two boys with your mouth hung open.

“Wow.” You turned around at the new voice.

“Kookie.” You said with a cheer in you voice. The young boy was looking at the two kissing boys behind you in thought.

“Did you challenge his pout again?” He asked you with a pointed gaze. You gulped.

“No?”

He shook his head before looking at you in pity.

“Poor noona.” And with that, he walked away. You stared after him in shock. That little blighter! What did he mean by this?

A loud popping noise forced you to turn around again. The boys have now broken apart.

“See… it always works.” Your boyfriend repeated smugly before his lips and tugging the sleepy boy back to sleep on his lap. “Now, it’s your turn.” He announced smirking, motioning you closer with his index finger.

“Uhhh…”

“Come on, Jagiya. Kiss these pretty lips of mine. You know you love them.” He teased like the devil he is.

Of course you love them. You loved every bit of his pinky, perky, pouty lips. As if to prove your thought, he pouted even harder, making you weak in the knees.

After a second you sighed and gave in.

“Fine…”