Story Time #2

BTS STORYTIME!

Story Time #2: You gave him a MARKER?! 


🥰Pairings : Jin x Reader x Other Boys

🥰Genre: Fluff, sweet, lovely, a little bit sad, romantic, naughty

🥰Ratings: completely safe sfw 

🥰Warnings: no warnings 

🥰Summary: Markers are a big ‘No No’ for Kim Seokjin. You give it to him and you are branded for life. 

🥰Word Count: 470 words 

 

You giggled as the tall boy infront of you wrote something on your arm. The cool tip of the black marker was cold and tingly to your sensitive skin.

“Oppa… it tickles!” You pouted when he continued writing, taking your other  arm in his large hands too. You could see the little tongue sticking out of his lips as his eyes were trained intensely at the Korean letters being painted on your wrist.

“Aish. Stay still, jagiya!” Your boyfriend whined for the tenth time. You tried to pull your arms back but his steel like grip was pinning your limbs down, stopping any movements from your arms.

You huffed in defeat. You never thought that an offer of a small marker could lead you to this moment.

“There, all done.” He announced, releasing your arms. You looked down at your hands closely. There were two Korean symbols drawn onto each of your wrists. You being a Korean girl brought up outside of your cultural in the US, didn’t know what they mean.

“What does it say, Oppa?”

“My name.”

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Your name?”

“Yes.” He nodded, before grabbing his own phone from the side table. “Anything that belongs to me will have my name on it.” As if to prove his point, he wrote the same letters onto the back of his latest Samsung phone. The black lines contrasting with the yellow background.

You chuckled at his weird antics.

“You do know I will always be yours, right Oppa?” You cooed at the taller boy who smiled at you with twinkles in his eyes. There was a reason he was so childish and possessive. He never had anything that was only his.

His parents always favoured his elder brother the most. Never him.

“I know, jagiya.” He said, cupping your face in his hands. “You and the boys will always be mine.” And with that, he sweetly pecked your lips before grabbing the black marker and running out of his seat to capture his next victim.

You giggled as you heard a loud yell from the studio behind you. A very private studio, belonging to the one and only grumpy grandpa in this family.

“YAH! WHO THE GAVE HIM A MARKER!”

You shyly and sheepishly buried yourself in your seat as few more yells came through the hallway. All of them complaining and cursing the moment Seokjin got his hands on a marker.

Because not even an hour later, four boys came out of their rooms with branded names on their wrists.

You burst into a fit of giggles at their outraged expressions, and made yourself a note to do this often. You liked being branded by your eldest boyfriend. No matter how much your other boyfriends hated it.

 

😂😂😍😊