Story Time #3

BTS STORYTIME!

Story Time #3: You look perfect.

 

😜Pairings : Jimin x Reader 

😜Genre: Fluffy, sweet, cute, lovely and y

😜Ratings: PG // SFW

😜Warnings: no warnings 

😜Summary: It’s their BTS ‘Wings’ comeback and Jimin is freaking out over his new y look. 

😜Word Count: 416 words 

 

You watched as your boyfriend of two years fixed up his shirt for the fifth time this evening.

He was nervous, after all.

Absolutely and ridiculously nervous as hell.

“How do I look?” He asked you with a scared expression on his face. You could see his lips opening every now and then but no sound coming out. His fingers were carelessly fumbling with the waistband of his pants.

Knowing that he will continue this for the next hour or so, you slowly got up and grasped his shivering fingers from tucking the shirt more in than necessary.

“You look amazing, Jimin. Perfect in every way.” You assured him with a smile. He chewed on his bottom lip before sighing and letting his newly coloured head fall onto your shoulders. You could feel his long silver earrings tickling your neck.

“I’m just so nervous.” He whispered close to your ear, his hot breadth gracing your neck and shoulder blades. “I don’t know. I mean, we do this after every comeback but... I feel like ‘Wings’ is a new beginning for us. This new look… god, I miss my black hair!”

You chuckled as he rambled on into your ear. Your boyfriend wasn’t your boyfriend if he didn’t rant to you every so often.

“You look perfect, Jimin.” You muttered to him, taking note how the green room has suddenly grown quiet and empty. “And your fans... your ARMY will love every bit of you when you go up on that stage. They will eat you up like candy.”

He pulled his head out of your neck and looked at you with a mocking gaze.

“Oh really?”

“Yes.” You nodded, adding in a bit of pout into it. “You’re a eye candy, sweetheart. We girls love our eye candies to no end.”

“I’m your eye candy?” He asked with a dazzling smile.

“Yes, but you are also my lollipop that I can have anytime I want.” You teased, kissing his shiny lips. The sweet strawberry taste on them alerted you to the lip balm he used. The very same one you got him on your first day as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Looks like he never changed his taste.

“I love you Y/N. You know that, right?”

You smirked.

“Of course. I’m the only one who can handle your baby tantrums.”

The look that appeared on his face was worth it.

“YAH!”

You giggled before running out of the room and away from your mochi’s grabby hands.