Chapter 8

Kookie my love

Tae and Jimin reached at their destination before the others. Jimin's grandpa is the owner of some of the most popular resort there in Jeju. 
.
.
.
It's little bit awkward for Jimin and Tae to be together with Yoongi and Jungkook after everything. Jimin purposely didn't invite Yoongi. He invited his friends without mentioning anyone names and prayed that Yoongi will reject the invitation. But obviously, Yoongi friends won't allowed him. Meanwhile, Tae plan to forget and move on from Jungkook failed. How will he move on from his love when he's right infront of you everytime?.

It's morning when they reached the resort, means they'll have plenty of time to rest for today before their camping tomorrow. 

Afternoon they assembled together for some games in order to kill times. Tae excused himself since he hate games. But Jin insisted Tae to joined them.

"I don't feel like playing Jin"

"You're just a highschool boy stop acting like an old person. You'll come or do you need me to drag you here." 

"You know I hate playing" Tae protested.

"Tae's weak in sport Jin, leave him" Namjoon interrupted Jin.

They were playing basketball with Jin as the referee. Jungkook's team vs Haruki's team, they've decided to choose them as the team leaders because both of them are ace players. Jungkook 's team members consisted of Yoongi,Namjoon and Yugyeom and the others consisted of Jimin, Hoseok along with Haruki.

"Tae will be our cheerleader" Jimin excitedly declared.

"Whoa Chim, when did I agree to be your cheerleader?" 

"Ofcourse you'll be in our team supporting us..since your might soulmate. Right Tae?" Jimin look at him with hopeful eyes.

Tae couldn't help but agreed to Jimin. He don't want to betrayed Jimin but supporting Jungkook or his hyung.

"And I'll  cheer Jungkookie team" Ara joined Tae as the cheerleaders.

Jungkook along with others were playing meanwhile Tae eyes fixed on him. He can't denied that Jungkook is better than anyone there. He found Jungkook lot more hot while playing. If I can't have him atleast I can watch him from far. That's what Tae thought.

"Hey Tae, what are you doing?.You're supposed to cheer us not to be a model" Jimin shout at Tae who's eyes busy at Jungkook. 

After an hour, the match end with Jungkook's team win. After the match they gathered again for there trips plan.

"Here's tomorrow plan" Jin started.

Eventhough Jimin invited them there but the leader of this trip is Jin. Well self appointed leader because he said Jimin will make everything boring.That's what Jin think.

"OK everyone will rest for today and then tomorrow be ready by 4 am"
With that team leader dismissed everyone.
.
.
.
By 4 in the morning everyone's ready except Jin. 

"We should never let Jin to be the leader. I'm much better than him". Jimin stumping his feet angrily.

"Relax Chim Chim he's working so hard that's why he's tired. I'll go and check him again" Namjoon trying to defend his lover from his angry friends.

" Hyung I'll go" Tae volunteer himself to check on Jin.

"Hyung he didn't do much, all he did was talking unnecessary things. We got plenty of time to rest also and why did you two do yesterday?" Jimin looking at Namjoon.

"No we di..oh Jin here, let's go" Namjoon trying to change the questions.

"Sorry guys I overslept" 

"Ofcourse... Thanks to you, I woke up at 3. I should have never let you plan this trip" 

"Shut up shorty" Jin fight back. 

"I'm not short and your not even tall". They continue back and forth.

"Enough, we've wasted half an hour already , your not kids anymore act like adults" Yoongi couldn't take it anymore at those two said.

"Ok me, Namjoon, Hoseok will sit together in the first car. Jungkook, Ara, Tae and Haru will be on the second car. Yoongi, Jimin and Yugyeom will be on the third car". Jin instructed them. 

"But Jin I want to be with Tae". Jimin obviously don't want to be near Yoongi. He's trying hard to avoid him.

"No Jimin, I can't change anymore. It's not that you won't see him anymore.Its only gor 3 hours"

Jimin lost it.He can't argue anymore. Yoongi also look hesitated but followed anyway.

Tae pov

I entered the car Jungkook and Ara already there. Jungkook occupied the driver seat since he will be driving while Ara occupied the passenger seat. 

"Tae , I'm happy that you join us, atleast I got friend" Ara look at me excitedly while I feel awkward like a third wheel. I give her a smile. I can't deny my jealousy when I see my old classmate with my crush.

Someone opening door towards my left. A guy enter sitting behind with me, he's Jungkook friend.I used to see him with my kookie, oops I mean Jungkook. He closes his eyes and went off to sleep as soon as he settled in his seat.

Jungkook started the engine. The drive is somehow calm and relaxing unlike other car, were blasting song seems like they're enjoying. Waking up early really drain our energy when you're not a morning person. The sunrise calm my heart a little. How life will be much better if I can rise after dawn like a sun. I watch Kookie silently, his handsome features glow with the morning sun. 

"Are you guys hungry?". After traveling for sometimes Jungkook asked us. "Yes and stop if you can see any shop ok" I heard Jungkook's friend said. I thought he's sleeping. 


The car stop when we see some street shop and my Kookie got down along with his friend. I look a Ara she's in her dreamland. After few minutes they came back.
"Ara, wake up. Take and have something first you'll be hungry when we reached there." Ara woke up as soon as she heard Jungkook calling here.

"Take this one for you" I turn to see my Kookie's friend stretched his hand with banana milk after saying thank you. He give me a smile after I took it from his hand. We continued our journey in silent, seems like no one is in the mood to talk.
.
.
We reached our destination after a long  ride, others were already there when we reached.   
"Tae my bestie,I miss you do much" I saw Jimin running to me as soon as I step out from the car. 

"Oh shut up drama queen" . Jin shout at Jimin before I could say anything. I just smile and hug Jimin.

"I miss you too Chim". Gi hyung look at us. Lately,I can't understand him, he's becoming more reserved towards others.

"Let's go now. Will have our breakfast there in the camp" our captain Jin announced.

We left our car in parking lot in the camp office. We planned to stay there for five days. From the parking site we have to walked half an hour more to reached the camp site.

 After walking for few minutes of climbing the gentle slope of the beautiful mountain, I can assured you that the view is quite amazing from there.The place is quiet and peaceful area with few vehicles unlike the rumbling streets of the cities. The cool mountainous breeze surely calm and purifies one's soul. But my peaceful moment got interrupted by Jin shouting.

"Ya Jimin carry your own bag. Don't force your burden to others"

"Uugh, Jin will never leave me in peace" Jimin muttered. He went to take his bag from Yoongi who gives him silently. Jimin curses Jin while stomping his feet and   walking fast leaving everyone behind. He's really childish sometimes but he's the reason for bringing smile to my face. 

I turn behind to see Jungkook laughing with Ara and Hoseok. I can say my Kookie laughed can melt anyone heart. I want to be the reason behind his smile. His voice gives strength to my weak body.

"We're almost there, but if you want to take a few minutes rest then will do, if not then will continue" our instructor suggested us. Since its hilly, most of us were weak because of hunger we prefer resting for few minutes.  We can see clearly the green valley and  also  the wildflowers which adorned the mountainous slopes. I took out my camera moving away from the group to captured the beautiful scenery with dozens click. Such beauty should be captured. 

"I can see you're into photography, right?"
I turned toward the direction of the voice. Kookie 's friend coming toward me. 

"Yes I love photography. It's my passion"

"Nice atleast you got something unlike someone Tae"


"Can I call you Tae?"

"Huh??..oh ok besides my friends call me that only"

"I'm your friend then"

"Yes"

"Ok lets introduce ourselves as friends. I'm Song Haruka. Nice to meet you"

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you too" I giggled

He began to comes closer near me, I can feel my body temperature rises suddenly.

"Tae, Haru will  let's go , i want to have breakfast now" Jungkook called us much to my relief. 

"Let's go Tae"