Chapter 7

Kookie my love

Weeks passed, its summer break already everyone have made up their own plan to spend their free time.

"Tae any plan for the break?".An overly excited Jimin asked Tae.

"Maybe I'll go visit my parents or spend time with my hyungs. I'm not sure, what about you?."

"Huh, ofcourse, never let opportunity like this to go. I rarely go anywhere so this time I'm planning to go to Jeju."

"Jeju?"

"Yep"

"With whom"

"With my new bestie"

"Chim I thought I'm your bestie " Tae look at Jimin with angry pout.

"Hahaha, yep that's why I'm taking you with me. Don't say anything cause, I've already planned everything"

"But Chim, you should have ask me first. Why suddenly?" 

"I'm sorry Tae,I want to surprise you I thought you'll be happy. You look down these days. I just want cheer you up"

Jimin immediately feels bad for not asking his friend first. Meanwhile Tae is worried now. His parents will never allow him going far just two of them. 

"No Chim it's not your fault. I like your surprise but its just that I have to ask my parents first. Only if they allow then I can go. Don't mine Chim"

'Ok then I have to spend my break alone' Jimin thought. 
.
.
Tae feels bad for his friend but he didn't know how protective his parents are. He decided to ask.

"Hello mom"

"Hi baby, so how are you there?"

"I'm fine mom"

"So you have something to say?"

"How do you know mom?"

"Cause you never call me unless if there something.".

Well that's true, never called his parents unless if need or want something. But it doesn't that they don't communicated each other. Infact they talk to each other everyday. 

"But mom you never give me a chance when you call me almost all the times"

"Cause my baby too cute, beside I miss you all the time. I don't really want you to live alone."

"But mom I'm not alone here, Baekkie with me"

"That's the problem dear, I can't trust him"

"Anyway mom, I want tell you, we'll have our summer break soon"

I hesitated,  I'm scared to tell her.

"We're planning to go to Jeju and.." before I could finish my mom interrupted.

"What?With whom?"

"Uhhh...w..with my f..friends"

"What type of friends? You know Tae, you can't trust anyone you know only for few months nowadays."

"But its only for one week only"

"Even for one day I can't trust you with anyone.You still remember what happen to your cousin?I don't want to repeat again"

Here we go again. Mom started uo remind me about my late cousin who was killed by one of his close friend. Since then our family never trust anyone. I know it will be hard to convince her but I have to no choice. I'm sorry mom.

"Mom,  if I don't go I'll lose mark. We're not going for sightseeing only it's our field trip. We have to prepare report for that also and we have to submit when our classes resume. I'll lose marks without that report."

"Hmm how many of you will be going?Your teacher will be there also right?"

"O..ofcourse mom, many of us will be going also"

"If that the case then I have no problem but you have to be careful always. Let your teacher know if you're going somewhere"

"Ok mom, thanks and love you"

"Ok baby take care, love you too"

After phone call, I sigh in relieved. It's hard to convince mom unless it's for study. I feel bad for lying but I want to explore. My parents live me too much that sometimes I feel burdened. I have to lied everytime.

Anyway I have to inform Chim, bet he'll be do happy.