Chapter 5

Kookie my love

"Ara, after long time, how are you?"

"I'm fine Tae, never in my life thought that I'll be your classmate again"

"I'm glad I didn't go to London. I miss my friends that's why"

Umm Tae you know each other?" Both of them turn toward Jimin who had a confused expression.

"Chim she's my classmate in middle school. Ara he's my new bestie Jimin"

"Hi Jimin, hope we'll be best friends with you two"

Their brief intro was interrupted by the teacher.

"Ok class lets start"

Lunch break 

They were sitting in the cafeteria when Tae notice students staring at them.
"Hey Tae, why do I feel like they're staring at us?"
"Not us Chim but Ara"
Meanwhile Ara busy texting unaware of the surrounding there. Ara us every guy dreamgirl, pretty, smart and humble girl. Any guy can easily fall for her.

"Chim have you seen the hyungs?"

"Nope, I heard the seniors went somewhere?"

"Oh, but how come they didn't tell me anything. They don't consider me as their besties anymore"
Tae look down thinking about hix bestfriend s but also his crush. He want to see his face which becomes his energy pill. And if he got his chance he'll confess too. He look at Jimin who sit there with glossy eyes. He felt bad his new bestie was broken. 

"Chim I'm sorry".Tae whispers Jimin.

Jimin give him a gentle smile. "Don't be Tae, it's not your fall  eventhough if he's your friend."

Soon the seniors enter the cafeteria and Jimin began to panic 
"Tae it's Yoongi coming what should I do, I don't want to meet him."

Meanwhile Tae busy admired Jungkook handsome face he missed. 

"It's ok Chim pretend its normal"

They saw them approaching their tables. 

'Tae baby"

"Joonie hyung, hi Gi hyung" 

"Oh hey Jimin"

"Hi hyung" Jimin greet them with smiling face but Yoongi give him an unreadable expression. 

"Hello guys" Jin suddenly appeared behind them.

Tae look behind his hyung and saw Jungkook approaching towards them with smiling face which make Tae heart go boom boom.

"Hi Jungk.."

"Ara? Is that you?"

Tae was interrupted by Jungkook.

Ara who was busy with her phone look up to see Jungkook smiling at her.

"Jungkookie"

She jump into Jungkook which led to loud gasp from the students. Tae was shock and confuse, his classmate know his crush and but the way they react looks like they're very close. 

Their friends just sit and watch the two interact like there's no one around them.

Feeling like forever Namjoon decided yo interrupt them.

"Ahmmm"

Both of them look at the group of friends who look confused.

"Oops I forgot to introduce you.she's Lee Ara"

"Ara meet my friends" Jungkook introduced his friends to her. "and this is Taehyung"

"Me and Tae were classmates before"

"Oh really but how come I didn't know that"

"Sorry baby"

"Baby??" Their friends said in unison.

"I forgot to tell you, she's my girlfriend"

"What?" 

And Tae he feels like his world fell apart.