Chapter 4

Kookie my love

"I got rejected Taeee"

I heard Jimin crying from other side of the phone.

"Ohh my Chim"

"He told me that he doesn't want to do any relationship stuff"

I tried to brighten his mood. Both are my friends. It hurt me when of them hurt.

Next day 

It hurts me to see the bright and cheerful Jimin sad and hurt. I have to spend with Jimin wholeday since he doesn't want to be near anyone. He clearly want to avoid Yoongi. Talking Yoongi, he normal same like every time. I talked with him, he want to concentrate on his studies first and also in his music which he doesn't have time for relationship. I understand him but feel bad for Jimin.

Well for me I'm scared to confess to Jungkook now after what happen to Jimin. I'm not sure he likes me or not. I waited 5 months already for my heart to confirm these feelings. Maybe I should give a try.

"Hey Jin, where's Chim?"

"Oh I thought he's with you, I didn't see him around"

"It's ok"

"Jin, can I ask you something?"

"Yep sure"

"How do you feel when you confessed to Joon hyung?"

"Ahh..don't remind me.I almost faint.I like him for months and he's always into books"

I giggle and agree with him.

"I was scared to confessed then.Many things came in my mind. What if he reject or hate me and many.But imagining him with others made me crazy so that day I mustered up my courage. Luckily he did reject me directly but ask time to figure his feelings. After a month he proposed me"

Jin squeals while blushing thinking about hyung maybe. Not everyone are lucky like him.

"So tell me Tae, you have any crush or person you like?"

"Uhh uhhh....no hhhyung" I stuttered.

Jin look at me suspiciously not convinced with my answer.

"I believe you Tae but if you like anyone don't hesitate to tell me. I'll always support you."
"Thanks Jin, I gotta go and get Jimin"

I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about Jungkook. If I I confess I end up to be like either Jin or Jimin. I'll confess or not?. If he reject me then I'll disappear from him or avoid him. Yes.. that better. 
Wait a minute..Jungkook, I don't know whether he's gay or not?

Hope he's not straight. If not then I'll confess him. Yes Tae...
I'm scared now.

No one pov

Taehyung was walking toward his school. He make up his mind to confess to Jungkook today.

"Hey Gi hyung morning"

"Morning Tae"

"Hyung, have you seen Chim?"

"Nope"
"You and Jimin, are more closer than us now Taetae" Yoongi fake sadness. He don't mind actually since Tae and Jimin are classmates and same age and he's more glad that Tae got friends other that him and Namjoon.

"No no hyung its not like that,you know me"
Tae pout, ofcourse he love his hyung but he became closer with Jimin.His hyungs are both busy with other things atleast Jimin's there with him always.
"Relax Taetae I'm just jokin,coz no matter what, you're always be our brother"He brother"He patted his head and peck his forehead like he use.
"Go for your class now"
"Ok bye hyung, see you later"

"Students you got a new classmate now" The teacher announced. 

"Hello, I'm your new classmate Lee Ara"

The class filled with murmurs. Everyone is mesmerize with her beauty.

Tae look up when he heard that name.

"you can sit near Taehyung, Kim taehyung raise your hand"

Ara eyes widen as soon as she saw him.

"Tae?"