Chapter one

Kookie my love

"You will have a new classmate today". The teacher told the class.

" Hello I'm Kim Taehyung, please take care of me". The new student greet and bow to his new classmates. 

"So Taehyung you will sit next to Jimin. Jimin raise your hand".

"Here". A cute boy raise his small chubby hand for his new classmate which earn a smile from Tae.

"Hope we'll become friends"

"Sure Jimin, I love to"

"Alright class back to lesson"the teacher interrupted their sweet conversation 

"Taehyung come I'll show you around but food first. You're hungry?".

Tae stomach began yo rumble at a right moment.

"Hehehe"

"I got the answer" Jimin laugh seeing Tae red face.

They enter the school canteen which are pack with students. 

"I'll introduce you to my friends but I'm warning you beforehand, they are bit crazy. Hope you don't mind"

They walk toward a group of students which Tae assume were Jimin's friends.

Taehyung Pov

"Guys meet my new friend, Taehyung" Jimin introduce me to his friends.

"Waah he's so cute and handsome....Hi I'm your hope Jhope". The first guy jump jnto me hugging and pulling my cheek.

"Aish Hobi hyung, tell your real name not your made up name and stop scaring him" I heard Jimin said which the Jhope or whatever guy releases me.

"He's cute but not handsome as me...I'm Seokjin, long for Jin, the Worldwide handsome". 

I have to admit that the guy is indeed handsome but his laugh sounds funny. 

We had their food and also take the opportunity to know each other well. It's just mostly Jin asking questions.

"Oh I forgot to ask , where are they" Jimin look af Jin hoping for positive answer maybe.

"I called Joonie, he said that they will be late but they should have come by now" Jin said which looking at  his food while Jimin pout which he look adorable.

"Hey guys"

I heard a familiar voice from behind me and turn my head toward the owner of the voice.  

Before Jin snd Jimin say anything,  I run towards that person with oprn arms and engulf him in a tight hug.

"I miss you Hyung"

"I miss youu too Taetae"