Until the end of time

How long will we play? This Game of Charades

It's been a year since Seulgi and Wendy have been together, both of them inseparable after confessing their feelings for each other. The five of them had planned to get a drink to catch up, but usually, when you make plans, not everyone shows up on time.

"Oh, just because I invited them, they think it's ok to make me wait," Irene lamented to herself as she took a sip of her whiskey, checking her watch just as the four of them appeared behind her.

"Ireneeeeeeee," Seulgi said as she wrapped her arms around her, swaying her from side to side.

"Did you drink already? Stop that, before I spill this on myself," Irene sighed, not fighting back as she placed her glass down. "So how are the two of you doing? I don't suppose you have any interesting stories?" She asked as she looked at them, fighting back a smile as she saw Wendy's expression, her eyes still full of love and admiration as she watched her girlfriend do dumb things.

"Eh? We don't exactly have a bunch of stories to tell. They're just boring things that every couple experiences from time to time, right Wendy?" Seulgi said as she turned to look at Wendy, her expression one of excitement, but her eyes reflecting more love than Irene saw when the two of them made up after graduation.

"Right," Wendy said as she leaned up to kiss Seulgi's lips, earning an eye roll from Irene as she turned to Joy and Yeri.

"And what about the two of you? If I remember correctly, the two of you decided to share an apartment right? How's that affecting your lives?" Irene asked, taking another sip from her whiskey glass.

"It's a pain in the having to babysit, but I make it work," Yeri said, shrugging as she got a cocktail for Joy and herself.

"It's a pain in the having to help you find your books every time you lose them, get a shelf already," Joy retorted, taking a sip from her cocktail.

"So everything's the same with the two of you then," Irene said with a shrug as the three of them turned to look at Seulgi and Wendy.

"It's still weird to see the two of you like that," Joy said, resting her chin on her hand, "have you told your parents about your relationship? I can imagine the discomfort of coming out."

"Well, we consider ourselves fortunate, we were best friends for such a long time, and our parents pretty much expected the two of us to start dating sometime in the future," Wendy said as she held Seulgi's hand tightly, her thumb gently caressing her skin as she smiled, leaning her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

"What about you, Irene? Last time we heard, you're still suffering from relationship problems?" Wendy asked as she turned her attention to her.

"God, please don't remind me, I'd rather be in your college situation than put up with what's going on right now," Irene mumbled, downing her drink as she ordered another one. " it, let's just drink tonight, I'm not here to listen to your love lives, as interesting as they are."

 

 

Hours later, the five of them left the bar, Seulgi drunkenly leaning on her girlfriend, Yeri asleep as Joy carried her on her back.

"Will the two of you be fine?" Irene asked, mildly buzzed compared to the others as she looked at Joy and Wendy.

"I stopped drinking after I noticed Yeri drinking more than she could, I'll be fine. I'll text you guys when we get home," Joy said, waving to them as she carried Yeri away, mumbling something about her being heavier than usual.

"We live nearby, we'll be fine," Wendy said as Seulgi kissed her cheeks repeatedly, giggling as she enveloped her in a big hug, singing some song that mostly used 'Wendy' as the lyrics.

"Don't you hate being called Wendy? And since when did you two live together?" Irene asked as she looked at Wendy with an amused expression.

"I hated being called Wendy because only Seulgi called me that," Wendy said as she looked at Seulgi, gently brushing her hair out of her face, "but I don't mind if people call me that now, for obvious reasons," she said with a soft smile, tenderly kissing Seulgi's cheek as Seulgi leaned on her.

"Also, we've been dating for a year, and Seulgi invited me to live with her, but you're not interested in our love lives, aren't you?" Wendy asked teasingly as she supported Seulgi, waving to her as they walked home.

"Tell me about your stories sometimes, I'm not a hundred per cent disinterested!" Irene yelled at her as Wendy waved her off dismissively.

 

 

 

"Hey Soo-young," Yeri whispered as she leaned her head against her shoulder, "why didn't you tell them about us?" she asked as she kissed her cheek gently.

"Just go back to sleep, we'll tell them when we feel comfortable about what we are," Joy said, rolling her eyes as she turned to kiss her forehead, "next time we go out with them, don't drink so much. It's a pain to carry you home."

"But then I won't be able to be this close with you."

"I said go back to sleep"

 

 

 

"Wendy~ Wendy is my love, Wendy is the best thing ever~" Seulgi sang in a drunken state as she hugged her girlfriend, waddling after her as Wendy struggled to unlock the apartment door, almost immediately throwing Seulgi onto their couch.

"Why are you so cute?" Wendy asked as she sat on the floor beside her, gently Seulgi's hair, twirling them between her fingers.

"I could ask you the same thing," Seulgi huffed as she kissed her forehead, continuing to hum her tune.

"Go wash up and get ready for bed, you can be corny in the morning," Wendy said as she got up, only to be stopped as Seulgi tugged on her sleeve, pulling her on top of her.

"Sleep with me," Seulgi whispered as she looked at her, the dim light of the city illuminating them as she hugged Wendy tight.

"I always sleep with you," Wendy chuckled as she kissed her lips, her hands gently gripping onto Seulgi's shoulders as she snuggled into her chest.

"I love you," Seulgi hummed as she Wendy's back, enjoying the warmth she felt from her body against hers.

"I love you too," Wendy replied, leaning up to press her lips against hers, whimpering softly as she felt Seulgi's respond by nibbling her lower lip.

"Forever?" Seulgi asked, her hands rubbing Wendy's back, slipping one hand up her shirt as she caressed her skin, earning her a shiver and a whimper from the smaller girl.

"Until the end of time," Wendy whispered, gently hitting her shoulder as she responded by slipping her own hands up Seulgi's shirt, pressing her lips against hers once again as the two enjoyed their night together.