six

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

they lunch together at the table.wendy would like to believe that she is still awkward with yoongi even though yoongi never do anything that harm her.these days yoongi has spent almost everyday in the apartment.it was his apartment after all.since yoongi is staying inside a lot, she decided that she need to cook not to herself but both of them.yoongi just eat whatever she made, not even once he complain about her foods instead he just put on a smirk whenever she asked how her food was.

 

after staying for a long time, she realise that yoongi is not being his usual cold self but he looks so soft in her eyes.its cute to be honest.right now she spot a nervous chuckled when he finished his meals.

 

"just wanna ask.are you perhaps busy today?"he asked and grab his ice coffee.

 

"no i guess and i got nothing to do lately since im trapped here.im getting bored.thank you though for buying me another phone since my old one you threw it away."yoongi smile a little at the way she talk.

 

"why dont we go somewhere later?i mean youre lacking fresh air a lot lately and im the one to blame.or are you prefer staying at home?"he knows time is ticking even though they did nothing.he has been thinking a lot lately and he thinks this what he wants.it may hurts him at the end but it worth the risk.

 

"im okay with everything, you chose.youre driving anyways"her tone is lighter as usual."ermm, yoongi i need to tell you something"she hesisitated at first but when she saw the way yoongi looking at her now her hearts calm down a little bit."what is it?"

 

"I think im going to continue my treatment."yoongi's eyes wide open and gasped.this is not what he expected.

 

"why?you know im not forcing you or anything.last time, im just asking in case you want to"he explained it to her quickly, in one breath.he was so happy but scared at the same time.happy that she agreed but scared of how the results will come out even he already knows how it will be."i just want to help you if want to"

 

"im not sure how this will go but i would like to continue it.i mean if there's nothing change in the results then at least people can say that im trying.at least no one can say that im a coward you know.but how about you?"wendy turn her gaze to take a good look at yoongi.he wore his casual shirt today.yoongi get up from his seat and went to hug wendy tightly.

 

“Im going to do the same things like you.we are in this together”he inhale slowly, feeling so happy.

 

"i will call dr kim to get you an appointme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter