two

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man in all black sat down beside her with a mask, cap and a shade.She hold herself from the urge to take a proper look at him.Knowing that it will risk her everything so she just decided to stay calm and keep shut.

Not long after that, she heard him sighing while turning his phone on.But what suprised her the most is when he read something that has been uploaded earlier morning.It was an article that bring her something she wanted to forget.

"HOT:Red velvet Wendy has terminated her contract with SM Entertainment.No reason was state but some insider said that she just want to live her life as a normal person"

That man read loud enough for her to listen all of them.She closed her eyes tightly and let out a soft whimpers.When she eyed him carefully then she realised that he has a camera beside him.Her eyes widen at that but as the most chill person, she knew she still safe.

"woah woah..the comment section was very interesting"he grin evilly."oh there a comment said Wendy must have heading to Canada back and beg dispatch to catch her" he snorted at the comment and put his phone away.The end is almost here she pulled her cap down a little and clenched her fist.She is not going to get caught, she thought.Not here.Not when she was this vulnerable.

Suddenly a a bunch of people carrying a filming equipment walking around freely even some of them were at the every boarding gate.

"stop moving or you will get caught"that man said making her look at him instanly.It is true that she could not stay calm anymore.Her fears clowly creeping on her body making her shaking a little.He is looking at her but she could not see his face because of his proper protection such mask and shade.

"who are you?"her voices shakes a little.God please save her, she prayed.Going to Canada was her plan but getting caught in the middle of airport was not one of list plan.It was a big no.

"In case your head thinking that i might be one of them let me tell you that am not one of those damn reporters" he turned his body towards her and said "follow me.i will help you".He look at where reporters was briefly before turning to her back "five minutes.make up your mind before they could recognised you".

With that she was alone, wether to agree or not.Refuse his help is what she wants to do but based on her current situation, she would be left alone here while people bombaring their never-ending question.Taking up his offer might be dangerous.That man was so mysterious.How can he know that she is Wendy?No one know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter