one

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Think about it again,please" a man reached his hand out to her.his voice sounds desperate to her ears and she hates it.

She seighed heavily but nodded her head eventually.This should have ended it here.As much she wants to show how determined she was with her decision, she still politely excused herself.The longer she stay she felt more suffocate.The moment she step out of the building her hand automatically lower her cap so that she did not get caught coming to this building alone.

With a little moment left before sunset,she wandering around the city.Her head felt so heavy because of those uncertain future.Will she be able to live her life until she was old?She know the answer but deny it firmly.She is living her dream now and there still a long path for her.Looking around her she could see people moving freely, some of them were high school student based on their uniform laughing at one of their member jokes.

Without her knowing, her lips draw a small smile seeing them.It is nice seeing people still able to laugh their hearts out lately since world was so cruel nowadays.She hope that student who could make their friends crackling at his jokes, wouls live a long life so that in the future he can make people happy.

She fished out her phone to text her bandmates that she will be late so they can have dinner without her.Before she can press the send button she received a message.

Favbear;

Yah you better be home before dinner.we are cooking your favourite.unnie said she will be really mad if you did not come on time.be careful wherever you are.love you~

Her grins made a way to her lovely face.She looked up to the sky with an emotionless face.Somehow todays weather looks so nice.

-

When she enter her dorm, she could smell something savory.Following where her feets dragging her, she make a stop at the kitchen door frame.She was greet with a meaningful view.The older one is busy stiring something she assume a soup while the second younger cutting onions with an awkward style.Her favorite bear is busy getting rid of the maknae who is try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter