four

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just like that three months have passed and still there no any traces of wendy.no one know where she was even their ceo.the news about her sudden departure slowly fade away as the reporters finally gets what they want which is a white lie.their ceo, mr lee also prevent red velvet from joining any events until the chaos died down.mr lee also sent them to seek a phsycitarist since he afraid about their physical and mental because of the sudden action of their former member.

when she thinks that she was okay and ready to confront her members without breaking down, irene know that this is the perfect time to collect all of her thoughts and share it with her members.she finally finds the truth about taehyung words.she really does getting better a little bit even though the hurts is still there.so she takes a first step by making them breakfast and eat together.waking up early is easy for someone like her.irene was frying an eggs when she heard a light footsteps coming at her before it stop with a loud gasped.

"u-nnie..is that you?"her trembeling voices didnt go unnoticed by irene who keep her back to her.

"of course i am.why?you act like i didnt know me yerim ah"she flash her small smile even though yeri couldnt see it.not long after that yeri strike forwards and back hugging her while sobbing, within a few minutes turn into a crying mess.

"u-nnie..i thought it would take a very long time to see this you again."yeri said with her grip on irene tighten like she will dissipate in a wind if she loosen her tight even just for a bit.who would be happy if their sister when through a lot and you see with your own eyes on how miserable she was?it definitely not her.she will never be okay if anything happened to irene, their leader and her precious sister.she always wanted to have a sister since she is the oldest one in her family so when she debut in a red velvet as a younger members, the member keep on giving her love she never thought before.she promise herself she will protect her sisters at all cost.

"you know when this happened i didnt dare to think about the future.unnie i miss you so much"irene turn to hug yeri back.she felt so guilty for leaving her members like that when she was a leader who should be the shoulders for the members to lean on instead of hiding behind the wall."but its not your fault unnie because if i were you i will do the same thing as you.after all, we didnt expected it would be like this"as expected, her maknae know whats on her mind.irene wipe yeri's tears away and kiss her forehead softly.

"so i guess we are going to have an regular meal as we used to?"a voices break their hug and irene smile when she saw joy and seulgi at the door frame acting like they were in a drama while joy leaning onto seulgi."no offended but seulgi unnie foods will never go down my stomach again.ahh i miss this"joy lunged forwards and hug irene tightly and whisperes "welcome back unnie".

"yahh you should be grateful that i even cooked for you when you keep on ordering those oily foods that was bad for your body park sooyoung.say bad things about my foods i will kill you sooyoung!"seulgi smacks joy's head playfully and laughed together.its been a while irene have seen this scene with her eyes and she miss it so much.

"i am going to tell you guys something about this matter.lets talk about this and i want to hear your opinions too since red velvet wont be back if we werent ready to face it"irene saw seulgi frowning slightly."why seulgi?"

"i dont want to be rude or anything but i hate wendy for doing this."her face changed a little when she mentions wendy."lets be red velvet again and perform on the stage together, this time forever."thats it.they really want to make a comeback.this time as four members.

"me too"joy and and yeri said in unison, make both of them laughed at their sychoronize not only in dancing but also in talking.

 

"she still in korea"a message was sent to her, instead of ignore the message she reply it and ask if they have found where she was.in a speed of lighting she hide her phone screen from others member to prevent them from the fact that she getting some help from someone to find where wendy was.

 

-----

its not like the last time.the kitchen now was filled with many furniture such as there was a coffee machine on the carbinet and the kitchen was so clean.the last time he remember, the kitchen was so dirty with dust.he was an idol, the most popular boy group now and of course it means he got no time for himself so does the apartments.

now he can see how his apartment has changed to the better but not the person inside of it.a small figure is standing by the coffee machine with her side leaning onto the kitchen island and spacing out.a coffee almost spilled from the glass before he snatched it and turn off the machine.eyeing a woman beside him, he push her coffee making her jolted up at the sudden actions."what are you doing wendy?seems like you're in a deep thought, huh".instead of answering him, wendy turn around to take out a tea bag from the cabinet and make him one.

"how toughful you are."suga scoffed as soon as he received a cup of tea from her and leaning his back onto the counter just like wendy.their shoulders against each other and suga found it realaxing.it has been a long time since he got a free time to rest like this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter