five

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they head to the building casually with a thin make up.yeri and joy wore their black hoodie while irene and seulgi wore something comfortable.the sit in silent along their journey and they are more likely nervous since it has been months, they have meet their ceo.its been a hell back then but they are willing to change it.irene told them not to worry much about what will happen instead she asked them to be more honest later, in front of their ceo.

 

"girls, we are here"their manager, junki said while looking back at them one by one.it time for her to take care of her girls with more careful.she didnt get the reactions as she used to since wendy would be the one who will respond to her with the same amounts of energy but now she is not here and thing were differents.it's not like other members are not friendly with her but wendy is the type to respond her first while making sure her members is ready to go out.

 

"its okay, i will be there with you guys.whatever happen later, i just want you to know that i'm here just like manager kihyun used to be.i will always be here"junki whispered it soflty, almost unable to hear but loud enough to make all the members turn their eyes on her even though she is not looking at them anymore.they kept looking at her but snapped out of it when the van's door open.

 

"promise?promise you will always be here with us?"irene directed her eyes at junki directions before she fully get off from the van.

 

"of course i am.youre my girls and im not planning to abandon any of you anytime soon"irene smile a little and nodded at junki and went towards her members.seems like red velvet is going to rock the world again with their endless music.

 

junki remember something that her former collegue, junho told her before his sudden resigned.he told her to protect the girls at all cost and keep on saying how sorry he is for not being be able to be here for the girls.as much she wants to take his words seriously, there's something th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter