three

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If life have been fair for everyone or more towards her, maybe she would'nt do what she was doing now.Or her career she has built for years wouldnt vanished like this.Her heart gonna explode at this rate with this feeling that has been torture her for months.Her hopes slowly dissapeared, her effort, and her struggle to be healthy again crushed when she saw a lone tears rolling down his cheeks before he wipe it roughly and leave her alone in his office with an excuse to get them a coffee.At that moment she knew, the way he took more than one hours to get them a cup coffee, and the way his smile did'nt reached his eyes, making her realise that she was at the stage anything was possible.There's no treatment for that.Just like that her life turned upside down.

Wendy blinks her puffy eyes slowly, staring at the white ceiling above her.She show no emotions at all.

"When will you let me go Yoongi?i need to go somewhere Yoongi and its important"she said with a blank face.

"Stop it Wendy.Youre not going anywhere".she snapped her heads towards him, her eyes barely opens.Their eyes meet but no one talk.The silence slowly eating him,so instead of answering her Yoongi pour her another glass of the wine.

"Why?i didnt do anything to you Yoongi.no, in fact we barely talk to each other and didnt bother to make an efforts to even try talking to each other.i can counts with my fingers on how much our eyes met when our groups do some gathering.you dont even know me or can i say my existence at all".her respond was greets with a silence.Yoongi not going to fight this when he knew she is out of her mind and drunk.

"yahh are you deaf or something?answer me you punk"Wendy hold her glass in between her fingers before chugged it motionless.Yoongi keep quiet, sometimes he could see how her face contorted in disgusted after her countless shot but didnt stop her.It was their sixth bottles and it already left half of it.He only sighed at the way Wendy drinking non stop but didnt have a heart to stop her from drinking her sorrow.her pain.

"i guess you already passed your drinking limit Wendy".He rubbed his face roughly when he just witnessed a sudden breaking down and it pained his heart seeing a ball of sunshine- thats what her fans nickname to her-crying a mess.What pained him the most is the way her wall slowly breaking down after her countless shot.

'she is so good at keeping her emotion in check.how much do you need to endure the pain for you to cry like this Wendy?'he said in his thought.

Wendy wiped her tears with her back hands and poured her another glass but Yoongi quickly stop her."please let me have this.."Yoongi know his heart broke at her begging voices.instead of letting her do what she wants, Yoongi pull Wendy into his embrace hopin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter