seven

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“are you nervous?”he asked quietly since both of them have been silent for how long already but it’s a comfortable silence one so its okay.they are in his car at the han river after having a rushed dinner just now.

“nervous for what?”a calm voices echo in the car.it was calmed enough that if a person who meet her for the first time couldn’t hear the shaky tone behind those words.

“its okay you know to be nervous about it.its been how long already since you guys had a comeback.no need to hide it in front of me bae joohyun”v turn his head towards her with a smirks.”besides I already saw you crying so no need to be shy about it.”he laughed when a irene punched his arms.

‘she is so cute’ his heart whispers.he wont admit it loud but something has changed between them or maybe he just discovered something he shouldn’t.

“stop it” she cover her face with her hands.”actually i kind of feels like this comeback is not a good choice.we should have wait a little more and comeback when we think it’s the right time.”she nods a little thinking that maybe postponed this comeback is right.

“yah!stop thinking about it, mrs bae.dont use your brain too much”she pinched his arms and glare a little.

cute.

“look, just go with the plan, if people talk bad about it so what?”he reached out to her hands and intertwined it softly.”you have reveluv and that’s enough reason”

“ok?”

Irene sighs softly, “yeah you are right.i have revel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter