Letter - 4

Kisses and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was way past her usual time of going home. The school was holding a function tomorrow. And the teachers had stayed back to decorate and do the necessary. It had reminded her of her high school days before cultural's. All the bustling, colours and childish excitement had surged through them. Most of the teachers who were in charge of decorations were of her age and had felt the same. 


As she waited at the bus stop she hoped tomorrow the kids would have fun and wondered if they would remember such things when they grew up.
She was pulled out of her thoughts when her phone rang.
"Seon Ho ya."
"Noona, can you please come to pick me up from school." 
"Are you alright? I am on my way. What happened? Are you hurt? Don't tell me, did you get into trouble."  She worriedly asked as she got up to flag a taxi.
"No, no its nothing serious." Right after she could hear someone talking to her brother and he came back to the line. "Ok, maybe I got hurt?"
"MAYBE?"
"Noona, it's not serious okay? Both of you are blowing this out of proportion." he huffed.
She could only sigh as she told her brother she will be there within 10 minutes.

Anxiously she waited, in front of the school. Her brother for heaven's sake was adamant that he will meet her there, she could clearly hear when he muttered that he was afraid that she will cause a scene and embarrass him.
"Noona!"
She turned and could see him limp towards her and rushed.
"What happened to your leg?"
Her brother rolled his eyes as he gave his bag and hurriedly whispered "let's go home before he comes, please noona"
"Before who comes?"

"Excuse me, are you Seon Ho's guardian?"
She turned as she confirmed in affirmation.
"Sooyoung ssi?"
"Ah hello? What are you doing here?"
"I am Seon Ho's basktball coach."
"Oh, what a coincidence, I didn't know that."
Seon Ho just looked between them in confusion. "You two know each other?"
"Kyeong In ssi is my neighbour."
Seon Ho expression morphed to one of utter disbelief, having your teacher as your crazy sister's neighbour was certainly a dream come true he sourly thought.
"Well, either way, Seon Ho has sprained his ankle, but he had quite the fall so I  hope you still take him to the hospital, we have done the needful but just to be careful."
"Ah ok, yes I will make sure of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter