Lunch

Kisses and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Inn wondered what exactly to reply to their managers message. She had texted him earlier this morning to send the results of his check up for his leg.

He really didn’t want to worry her, so he had casually texted that he will be fine soon and that it was nothing serious.

The reply came in less than a minute.

More like an essay berating him. 

It was like the ticking bomb had blown, she was chiding him for not going to the hospital earlier, for over exerting himself and for not taking care of himself.

 

He had to admit, while he didn’t want her to worry he did like the attention. The fact that she was concerned about him made him quite happy.

Before thinking of a reply to her, his phone rang.

And as if she had felt that texting her concern wasn’t enough, she kept talking in her concerned voice before he could even utter a simple hello.

He could only laugh when she took a break to catch her breath.

“ Are you done, sooyoung ah?”

He could almost feel her eyes narrowing.

“ The doctor told I can still play for the first match, I just have to take the treatment seriously and I’ll be fine in no time.” He continued.

“ All you think about is the match “ she mumbled incoherently.

“ Huh? Sorry I didn’t hear that”

“ It’s fine, did you have lunch yet?”

“Uh, not yet I will probably go home and have something”

“ You have to cook?”

“ hmm, I think there must be something left from yesterday”

He heard a pause as he imagined something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter