Letter - 3

Kisses and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing out here?"
"Um... Well.." He spluttered, glancing at his dog in embarrassment.
"Were you waiting here?"
"Well.. yes."
"Why? you could have just rung the bell."  
"Ah but, since we don't know each other, I didn't know if I was troubling you or something so.."
"I invited you in the first place."
"I know, I know this doesn't make sense, I guess I just overthink a lot." his ears turned a bright red as he mumbled.
Sooyoung could only let out a light chuckle as she asked whether he could like to go to the nearby park.

They had found themselves a shady spot and introduced their dogs to each other. Both being rather docile were slowly getting to know the other. 
The first thing Sooyoung noticed off the bat was that he was rather awkward. She was normally surrounded by people who were forward. She had to say it felt quite different around him.
well, she could lead this conversation if she had to.
"Well, How do you find it here?"
" So far good, the neighbours have been really kind, even gave me some of their side dishes."
"The ahjumma's have certainly taken a liking towards you" she laughed.
" Huh? Really? That's kind of them."
" They are very nice people, you can expect more than side-dishes from them later."
And from there the conversation seemed to go on endlessly, while he was a bit tense he tried to express himself earnestly. To her surprise, they shared similar professions. He worked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter