Talk

Kisses and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Inn had noticed that many times, even though with Sooyoung’s bright disposition she felt it hard to talk about few things easily. There were things that she kept inside her, things she silently liked or a concern bothering her.

But this didn’t bother him exactly because like she often claimed he was quite the mind reader.

More like listened to whatever she spouted while she was asleep.

And it had certainly helped him to get wherever he was today.

 

For instance the day before he had asked her out, they had gone to the beach with the teams members. And the two were sitting next to each other. 

It was a bit chilly, she was almost asleep as her head lulled and slightly settled on his shoulder. He looked down at her, free hair covering her face and he could feel her even breaths.

It was a good five minutes before someone broke the serenity.

 

“Oppa.... I like... but.. not park bo young..what to do?”

 

He had sharply looked down at her, and was almost afraid that he had woken her up. But she had just snuggled closer to him and sighed in her sleep.

 

He couldn’t stop smiling as he had carried her back to her room. Well he couldn’t make her fret over such thoughts for any longer could he?

 

Or how he had gotten to understand her worries about her team members. She had kept murmuring her members name in sleep. He had lightly brought up the matter the next morning over breakfast and as if that was all the budge she neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter