Inch Closer

Kisses and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy, as she had said to Jang Hoon director, was indeed good in observing details. Truthfully she found it quite helpful. She always wanted to make people comfortable in her presence. And if she notices anything that makes the other person uncomfortable she tried to avoid such things.

He was always swinging his arms, talked to her slowly as if he had to piece each word together in thought and then deliver it. He was always edging close but also moving away from her.

And for the first time, she couldn’t understand the cause of his actions. What made him this awkward? Was it something she did unconsciously? Because he seemed to be just fine talking to others.

Seriously that annoyed her a bit. Why did it seem like she was the only one who inched closer to him?

Well, she was trying hard to be closer to everyone in the team. Everyone in the team. Yeah...

His Ji-Seok Hyung and Sang Yoon Hyung silently snickered as they saw Su Inn and the uneasiness flowing from him as he hovered around joy.
It had taken the members less than a day to figure he had an ever-growing crush on their manager. As the hyungs slightly with her he could only blush covering his face with his hands.
“ Ah our Su Inn has finally become a man”
“ Su inn Hyung should I tell noona?”
“ Hyung? Are you still listening to peek a boo?” 
He still couldn’t complete watching their music video, she was in every sense completely mesmerising in that video.
While the teasing he could tolerate and swallow it was seeing her which bothered him the most.
How the hell was he supposed to play with her around? He only wanted her to see his best. He absolutely wanted to win, to make her see how good he was.
For the first time, he wanted someone to see hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter