Vacation

Lil' Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Yunho , could you take my bag for me there, under the tree. " I said while lying on mat to feel the sun with my friend, Jangmi whom I meet at the works. I rarely meet Jangmi as our photoshoot shceduale alway clashed with mine but our friendship seem to be grow stronger. Now, Yunho, Jangmi and I are now taking our vacation in Heundae. 

"Soojung" Jangmi said. 

'Hmm" I answered while position myself while waiting for Yunho to take my bag.

" Soojung ah" again she said.

"Noona, here is it " I opened my eyes to look at the figure beside me, Yunho. I and Jangmi both get up from lying the mat. 

"Thank you, Yunho-ah" I said and I could feel an eyes linger for him from my side, none others than Jangmi. We both watched Yunho walked away in his sleeveless shirt and short. 

"Soojung!" 

"What! what is it Jangmi,, you have been behave weirdly." Jangmi slapped my shoulder.

"Why did not you tell me that you have sugar baby huh!" angrily.

"Who ? who!?" I said. Jangmi pinched my arms and gave a signal with his eyes toward Yunho who currently palying with the wave.

"No, he's not. He just kind of my roommate." I said.

"Honey, you leave the details where's he's cute and handsome" he said and we looked at him.

"Soojung, you did not understand, he was cute and handsome. Look at him" we both looked at him

As seem like a cf he tooked of his shirt and show his beautiful, fine and mascular abs that has been hidden before. 

"Soojung, is this for real. We are literally watching a washboard. Is he a God or so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter