The Gift

Lil' Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Wow look she was so hot " adore a hormonal young man.

" Who? " asked a teenager at the back class curiously. The loud voice makes by the curious teen boy attracted an almost full class of common boy's high school in the early morning. One by one gathered to the supplier of the " bible ".

" What you got? " asked the boy's name Donghyun, interest.

" Let me see it! " said Hyunwoo.

" Here here," said the supplier who named given Sungho,

" Wow her are so cute," said the other classmate named Junghoon excitedly while grabbed the chair only to get close with the " Bible " also known as an adult magazine in that high school that was attended by Jung Yunho. While all the chaos happens, Yunho came in the class sleepy after he runs out energy from the extra homework that Teacher Song gave after one of the students did not do his homework. He sat down next to window at the back as always do.

He ignorant the chaotic drama in the class and took out the Crime and Punishment novel that he currently rents from the school's library. It always the best way to kill times he had in the morning even though he is a bit sleepy. 

" Oh man can I borrow it. " asked the boy named Mingi. 

" No man, you got to pay rent," said Sungho the supplier boy. Mingi laughed, so does Sungho. Sungho hand him the Bible,

" Thanks man," said Mingi, as he took the Bible off the Sungho's hand but Sungho did not hands of the Bible from his hand.

" No prob " Sungho laughed. Mingi laughed as he signalled his eyes to Sungho to let go the Bible but he did not, laughed and said.

" 5 Dollars " he stopped laughed and be serious to Mingi. Mingi threaten him with his punch. As we all know, Mingi does have a religious hand and eyes every way.

 

*On the recess*

" Yunho! I got you something special. " Happily walk toward him. Mingi's bright voice stopped Yunho form does any of his activity. His best friend continue as he is yet not stand in front of him.

He walked like a death God who was trapped in body of 6 years old boy. The way he smiled as he got all the Yunho attention for a while from his own little world. 

"I gave it only just for you. Because you are my best friend. Here !" He hands him the present and grabbed the chair to sit beside him. Yunho in other world are shocked by the present that was in fact, an adult magazine. Panicked with the present that he gave, his fast hand grabbed and put it under table before the Teacher came in during the recess. 

 " What is it," I asked horrifically as it was the first time I hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter