Aftermath

Lil' Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I feel the sunlight flashing on my face. I open my eyes slowly, for some reason it feels so light and dreamy. I have no idea why. Maybe because I have no memory of anything that happens. Sometimes it does good for lost memory at some moment. I guess this is why people who have dementia seem so happy and delightful with their life. I look at the ceiling and started thinking slowly adding all the puzzle in the head. Oh, last night was Friday that makes today is Saturday.

Thank God for its Saturday. I try to summarize again the puzzle of what happened last night. Yeah, right  I didn't pass my interview yesterday and that's made for I don't know maybe like 5 times this month. Then, I when to market to buy my groceries. I help a kid named Yunho and get a new housemate. We had dinner which is grill meat and soju and then I pass out. I have to say that the meat was so delicious. I have no idea why. whether if its fresh meat or because I make my own special ssam. I still remember that I took the green lettuce, layer with green mustard and red mustard. Then I seasoned with ssamjang and finish with garlic as a top. Oh Gosh,  I still remember the taste while swallowing my saliva.

Wait for the second, "I GOT FREAKING NEW HOUSEMATEEEE !!!!!! " I said loudly while covering my mouth.

I look around my room, "I'm in my room? What? " Jeez, it must be hard for him to get a new tenant like me. Being miserable on the first met. I look at my clock, "It's 9 a.m, arhh......ouch.... " while holding my head. I must be drunk too much last night that I blank.

I get out from my bed and lead my leg to the downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grab my mineral water. I stared at my ingredients in the fridge while drinking. There's milk, some fruit, eggs, cream, tofu and some vegetables. I guess I need to do some groceries today. I guess I will make some pancake for my breakfast today. Oh yes, and for my new housemate, Yunho-shi.

 

 

 

* Yunho POV

I smell something sweet, vanilla maybe and ............ butter. I opened my eyes slowly, I'm on the bed? Oh, right. I found a new tenant that kind enough to let me stay, Soo Jung Noona. I felt warmth in my face and ears. "Soojung Noona kissed me last night ". I slowly feel my lips and reminded the kiss. I realized that I was smiling while remembered the kiss. It was my first kiss. Sweet and steamy. "It should be called it a peach kiss ".

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter