The secret

Lil' Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" One ... Two ... Three... " said the photographer who counts for my session. The big white room that I stand as my side job.

I let myself drowned in front of camera lenses. Calm but intimidating is my trademark in this industry.  I possed in the y possed I learned from the internet that I search last week. I covered a bit of some part of my body and make a lustful face that I believe I could applied the sensual feeling in the photo.

Whenever I am "active " in my second of world. I would always be asked the makeup artist to make sure that my face not to be easily recognized and for the best avoid my make up.

" But why honey, you got such a beautiful face," she said, frustating.

" I just did, not recognized who is the girl in that picture actually" paused. Then continued in the small voice of mine " Like it was someone else " and walk away.

 

I took off my bra and cover my s with my bare hand. Why?  because I worked part-time as a girl in an adult magazine. I did not want to do it but I have to survive. This job gave me a lot of money and the company policy about worker safety are the best I had ever received. I felt save even though I do sometimes doubtful about my second world. 

Whenever we are in shoot mood, I always asked the cameraman to make sure the tattoo is not visible. It's precious to me. 

I made some mini rose tattoo on the left side of my to remind me, I owned myself. I know it is just a tattoo but that roses mean so much to me. The art of tattoo that are basically engravement of ink makes a sign to me about ownership matter. 

" Times up,  Krystal we ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter