First Day: Second Part

It's You

New Beginnings, New Babie?

It's past 9AM and the students are just busy chitchating at the gymnasium. If Sana knew this will happen, she prolly just sleep to reward herself.

The director of the school surprisingly made his appearance today. Sana wonders what special ocassion their school has since the said director only exists during those times.

"We knew something was up when we see him right?" 
"Don't make a fuss about it, I heard that there are new students around." Nayeon chimed in.
"When we are new, we didn't see him though." Momo added.
"Lame! Of course who would welcome you so dearly?"
"Ouch! Watch your words, Nayeonie."
"Psssh. Quiet! the boss is now speaking."

BOSS=DIRECTOR

"To our dear students, we welcome abode my daughter and the Vice-President for Education's daughter for a glorious school year and schooling at our university. Hope you are all be friends with them." the director remarked. Sana seeing the familiar person she has bumped into lately couldn't believe her eyes.

"...What?"
"Sattang, you are getting so worked up again." Momo mentioned.
"Err, that weirdo is the director's daughter?"
"The who?" Nayeon while munching on her favorite snack.
"Kim Dahyun."
"Hell, Sattang. Until when you started seeing someone? You didn't tell me." Momo whined.
"As if I will like that weirdo."
"Admitting?"
"Of course not! Over my dead body!" Sana irritatingly said.
"You don't know what future holds." Nayeon jokingly remarked.
"Sattang, she's cute plus I think she smiles a lot. Look, she's pointing around us. Eh?"

Sana looked at where Momo indicated. Confirming  the later statement. She'll be damned if her scholarship will be put at risk.

"Geez. What's her problem."

Dahyun is with Jihyo, the student council prime minister. 

"Girl, be ready!" Nayeon mockingly said.
"What ..now? I don't care with her."
"I think you know what I mean, Sana." 
"Nayeon!!! It's a NO!"
"It's a yes if scholarship is at stake!" she murmur to Sana's ear enough to irritate the girl to the extent that she walked out.


A sudden voice made her turn heads,

"...Wait, Sana!" 


That friendly high-pitched tone Ms. Park.


Sheepishly, Sana turned around 

"... Err, what now Ms. Park?"
"Come here. Let's get you introduced to Ms. Kim."
"I know her, Miss." Sana scoffs.
Jihyo whispered something to Sana as Dahyun is on her right making faces to Sana.
"...Just extend your patience, I think she's nice."
Gritting her teeth, Sana knew what else Miss Park has have for her. Leaving her to no choice but to nod in awkward-silence-sure.

"Alright, Dahyun this is Sana. A very diligent and bright student. One of the scholars here."

"I'll be damned. I don't want this weirdo."

Sana has no choice but to nod and nod all over again.

"...so Sana Ms. Kim will be under your care for today and for her first two weeks of adjustment at the uni. I'll be taking my leave."
"Jihyo, she will tour me today right? The school seems too big. Its overwhelming."
"Yes, right Sana."
"I got classes Miss Park."
"You are cleared for your first two sibjects until lunchttime to accompany Miss Kim."


Dahyun is internally laughing seeing how irritated the other is. Its not that she's happy seeing her annoyed but the thought they'll be together for the next two weeks excites her.

"...so Sana shall we?" Dahyun carefully lay her right hand, gesturing Sana to take it move onto the first destination of their tour.

Sure, I'll kill you later Dahyun

"Of course, let's go." ignoring the hand Sana motioned her feet South.

The two got the other students eyes on them, girls whispering audibly ..

...She's the director's daughter right? She's so cool!
.. I love her aura, its y.
..Wow, its definitely a power being the director's daughter. You can spot girls immediately.
...They look good together.

Jolting mentally as she hears it, Dahyun tugs Sana closer to her. 

"Hey."
Silence
Poking the others cheeks
Silence
"Where are we going, Sana?"
"Library." 
"What? Is that even a tour?"
"Yes, library is one of the largest facilities here Dahyun."
"..but its only 10:28AM, we still got time to visit facilities other than the library?"
"I know."
"..so why are you even bringing me there?"
"To make you quiet."

Dahyun shut down.