Taxi.Taxi.Taxi

It's You

 

 

“Why can’t you ing go to that school?”

This is the most terrifying fight I had dealt with my father.

“Dad, language.”

“I am so sick of your stubbornness, get off your I don’t care to your religious orientation.”

“Dad, you know why I can’t give up living here because of her.” I said in a very low, almost discreet tone.

“I’m done with you do what you want!”

 

These are the last words my father said before he moved to Osaka. Life is boring now without my mother and my brother. I chose to stay at Korea to commemorate the memories of mom and Myoo. I experienced the worst since I refused to get money coming from my father.

Now, I am in the situation where I have no choice but to be at Osaka with him.

I sighed heavily as I remembered how bbibimbap tastes better in Korea than here in Japan.

I quietly moved back to the car which the driver of my Dad had lent me. It’s 7:30 in the morning but the streets are noisy with the honks of vehicles, rustle walking in the pedestrian, and a certain blonde who is speedily walking as she nonchalantly wave her hand signing for a cab.

“Early in the morning attitude.”

Can this day get any better? I thought to myself.

 

The girl stood there signaling me to take her to her destination. Do I look like UBER driver? Does my auto look like a cab?

Then it hit me hard.

 

I have borrowed the car of my Dad’s driver since mine is in the shop. Well thanks to this I have now a part-time job.

I actually don’t know why but I opened the door and let the woman enter at the passenger seat. Mama Mary, please pray for me. Namo Amitabha, let me be free from suffering.

Sitting there looking like a madwoman with a furious rage, her orbs are brown and dark, very detailed and fine. She’s breathtaking, in a nutshell.

The ride was too soon and now she is ready to take off. Since I do not have an idea how much riding a cab costs I just thought of an amount. A very random one.

“¥4500” it is the first digits which entered my mind.

It is only my allowance for breakfast after all so I don’t think that this woman will complain.

 

 

An angry, dubious face fell in front of me. Her brown orbs transformed to deep shade of black coated with rage and fury.

“What? That’s too much” and look at me. Straight into my eyes. Straight into my soul. Straight to my heart.

I felt uneasy. My heart is weird I thought.

Before I could return the money, she was instantly gone to the university grounds.

 

 

 

I admit that seeing her mad is scary but I’m lying if I say it wasn’t hot.

 

 

 

 

Leave comment guys. Cheer me up! Be back to update this sooner.