EXTRAS

Spring

 

 

When I first wrote this ff Wooyoung and San's roles were flipped. As I watched more Ateez content I realized San's evolution in personality and confidence and I thought I could definitely imagine him in this role, so I switched them. 

 

While writing I have pondered on the fact of whether I wanted Siyeon to have more than friendship feelings for SuA in this story. I decided to keep their relationship platonic but for future stories that won't be the case ;) Also I hate when I read stories and females just automatically hate each other; it's so annoying. 

 

There really isn't an antagonist in this story, but I guess you could say the antagonist is Siyeon herself because she's the only one stopping herself from her feelings. I contemplated on an evil villain antagonist but I don't have the heart to write about such evil characters. 

 

This is my first ever finished ff. I started my first ff when I was thirteen (it was during my EXO phase; I was crazy over Luhan) and let me tell you how terrible it was. My grammar was even worse than now and I was so koreaboo with "aish" "oPpA" "Annyeong" "yah!" and yeah you guys know the rest. Good thing I didn't publish it online. 

 

I might write a second story more focused on SuA and Wooyoung... I don't know yet. 

A/N: I have this same story on Wattpad under the name kpopsaram so don't freak out if you this there.