Chapter 7 (FINAL)

Spring

 

 

I decided to skip class today again and work an extra shift. I didn't want to see San. It would be extremely awkward for us both and I didn't want him to feel like he was obliged to giving me a ride. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. The exam was next week and I needed to be there for it. 

 

"Alright Siyeon, those were the last customers. Clean that table up and you're done for the day." 

 

"I got it, thanks manager." I quickly cleaned the table hoping I wouldn't miss the bus. 

 

I stepped out into the street filled with bright lights. It was already dark and if I didn't hurry I was going to miss the bus. 

 

"Hey." 

 

I turned to the owner of the voice. San was leaning against the restaurant with his hands inside his pockets. My eyes widened with confusion. 

 

I had two options: pretend I didn't hear him and run or respond back to him. 

 

"Hi." I chose the latter. 

 

I tried to maintain my composure.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked genuinely confused. 

 

"Well SuA told me that if I didn't find you first she would personally cut each of my limbs off, roast them, then feed it to Wooyoung's dog." San said as a matter of fact.

 

My eyes widened even more.

 

"I'm so sorry! That's my fault; I didn't explain things to her clearly. You didn't have to come here. I'll talk to he-" 

 

"Stop it." San said with his eyes closed. 

 

"You don't get it do you?" He asked as I noticed there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. 

 

"What don't I get?" I asked completely confused at this point. 

 

He sighed and took his hands out of his pockets. He made his way towards me. As I started to back up, still utterly confused by the whole situation, he put an arm behind my back and pulled me closer. My heart beat at a dangerous pace and I did not dare look into his face. 

 

"Stop running away from me." He said softly into my ear. 

 

My whole body melted as he wrapped both arms around me and I was ready to fall right then and there. What the hell is this boy doing? This is not healthy for me. 

 

"San what are you doing?" I struggled against his embrace. 

 

A million thoughts were rushing through my mind and billions of feelings were racing through my body. 

 

"San get off of me you're giving me the wrong idea. Please stop." I pleaded him, trying to escape.

 

He refused and buried his head deep into my neck. 

 

"You're such an idiot Siyeon." The vibrations of his voice hit my neck and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. 

 

"I didn't come here because SuA told me to. I would have forced her to tell me where you worked and where you lived anyways. And the girl from the other day was my cousin you dummy. I just didn't tell you because I was angry that you and Wooyoung were getting close so I wanted you to be jealous for a few days too. I didn't know you were going to skip school and ignore me for a week because of it."

 

I collected my thoughts carefully before saying anything. 

 

"So… you like me?" I asked nervously still scared of the answer. 

 

"Of course I like you, you dummy." He replied his head still in my neck. 

 

"San?" I asked him quietly. 

 

"Hmm?" He hummed against my skin. 

 

"Would you do something if I asked you to?"

 

"Of course. Why? Is there something you want me to do?" 

 

"Yeah." I replied shyly. 

 

"Get off of me." I changed my tone. 

 

San got his head off my neck and looked at me surprised. 

 

"What?" He said shocked. 

 

"You heard me. Don't. Touch. Me." 

 

I pulled away from San. 

 

"What's the matter?" He asked confused. 

 

A smirk made its way onto my lips. 

 

"It's your punishment. Think about your actions for a bit huh?" I smiled at him mischievously. 

 

"I have a bus to catch. See you on Thursday." I turned around not looking back. 

 

I could feel his eyes glaring daggers into my back. Perfect, that's what he deserved. 

 

I took one step and I was already back in San's arms. This time he turned me around and smashed his lips into mine. 

 

I had two options: break the kiss and slap him or succumb to the kiss and enjoy it. I chose the latter. 

 

San broke the kiss first and smiled devilishly. 

 

"Try to keep your hands off if you can," he whispered seductively into my ear. 

 

Maybe I should've heeded my mom's advice about those condoms. 

 

A/N: Well uh… you can imagine the rest. Thanks for reading this far!