A vow to love her for 3 lifetimes

Mystery: Into the unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar ’s pov

The door of my room spring open, revealing two persons.

“Sun!”

“Sun!”

“Wind and Flower, after murdering my husband, both of you still have cheek to call my name? “I spit angrily, shooting daggers at my 2 best friends.

“What are you talking about? Murder?” Wind utters with confusion.

“Stop acting and stop getting nearer! Else I will kill myself now.” Revealing the sharp knife on my hand, pointing at Flower who is approaching nearer to me.

“Calm down Sun.” Flower coos and halts in her advancement but Wind makes a jump towards me.

I can’t be stopped by her. I need to meet my love.

Raise the knife, aim for my heart and stab towards myself.

“AH!” A sharp pain. Not on my heart but on my face. It is so painful that I shut my eyes automatically.

The next instant when I open my eyes, I see Joy hovering on top of me.

What happen?

Seeing me opening my eyes, Joy hops off me and retreats beside Hana. There are 3 more persons in the room.

“Wheein, Hwasa and Wheein’s granny?” my mouth report what my eyes see.

Wheein holds her granny to sit on the bed.

“You are Sun, aren’t you?” Wheein’s granny questions while staring at me.

“Huh?”

“You looks exactly like her. Maybe it is time for me to reveal all this.” She hold my hands in hers.

Holding her gaze at me, she speaks, “Let me tell you a story. There are 3 good friends. They are Sun, Wind and Flower. Wind’s family own a hotel and Flower working in the hotel. Through the introduction of Wind, Wind’s brother, Moon and Sun falls in love and got married. Moon is the architect of the hotel.

All is well until the hotel is about to open, the company runs into some cash flow issues and need additional funds. Wind managed to get funds in but the investor extort 30% of the hotel management’s shares. Moon is positive that they can tied through without exterior help.

The investor got angry and decided to get back to Moon. He managed to dig up Sun’s unglorious past, threatening to expose the findings to the public. When Moon saw the evidence, he is so devastated that he suffered a sudden heart attack and is killed on spot. By the time, Wind and Flower found Moon at the centre of the lobby next to the sundial, it was already too late.

Then Sun saw the scene, mistook that her best friends have murdered her husband and killed herself with hatred on her 2 best friends on the same night. Wind and Flower never got the chance to tell her the truth and they suffered remorse the rest of the lives.” Her eyes well up after she finishes the story. “I am Wind of that story.” Tears falls down form her.

Wheein hugs her granny and cries too.

“Wheein is my granddaughter and Hwasa and Hana are descendants of Flower.” Wind continues while sniffing.

“So I am descendants of Sun?” I question knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter