Ah ~ Can you feel me? Can you show me?

Mystery: Into the unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

Without much hesitation, I leap onto her, into her embrace. She is much surprised and delighted by my action.

“What happen love? You missed me so much?” She showers me with kisses on my crown.

I melted at her affection. My mind trying to make sense is killing me but I shaft it away, wanting to enjoy her accompany as much as I can.

I don’t care who she is.

I don’t care what is happening.

I just want to be with her.

My right hand slides up to her right chest wanting to feel her heartbeat but an revelation hit me. Her chest is quite firm and is too muscular to be of a female.

Is she a transgender?!?

Should I check it out? How?

Down there?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO!

She will think that I am a ert! No! No!

I am contemplating on my next step when my left hand follows the right hand. Both of them resting on her firm chest, feeling her, groping her in exact.

Oh gosh, they are equally and potently ripped!

“I never knew you would assault me like this, love. We are not even near our bedroom yet.” Her low ily voice make me squirm and my face flushes with embarrassment.

“Let’s go to our palace, I need to do some grinding.” She smirks, her handsome face tints with mischief. That makes my heart pumps erratically.

She tightens her embrace on me. My strength leaves me instantly, leaving me limping in her hold. She scoops me up effortlessly again. She is strong not only in water but on land too. ~<3

Not wanting her to see my hot flushed face, I hide my face in her arms.

She starts to move and I already know where she is bringing me to.

Does it means the mystery of her gender will be reveal soon? Kyaah~

“Like what you hear?” She asks out if sudden.

“Huh?” I am dumbfounded. I can only hear my own heart palpitating.

“My heart only beats for you~” She coos, closes the distance and plants a chaste kiss on my lips.

Oh my goodness, she is so sweet! I might really dead of sugar diabetes!

The next moment when I open my eye is when I find myself on the bed!

How did things happen so fast!?!

And she is hovering on top of me! Kyaah~

I cover my face quickly.

“Love, what is wrong?” Her husky voice calms me down. She holds both my hand in hers to reveal my face.

Her hand is surely too big for a female.

Does it means that …

“Love, are you ok?” Her gentle voice pulls me out of my thoughts and I regret to give her my attention.

Her dashing face grows bigger as milliseconds passes while she lowers her body onto mine but considerably uses her free hand to support most of her weight.

Her body is now on TOP of mine.

“I love you, my Sun.” She confesses.

 I feel eruption within me, the warmth that my body is emitting is like getting ready for a triathlon, multisport race with three continuous and sequential endurance races.  The sequence are running, cycling, and swimming. My heart is running so rapidly. The blood within me is cycling along the organs so quickly making my skin shimmering. Swimming will be on his part.

WAIT!

Why did I think that she is a he now?

That is the moment when my body realise it faster than my brain can process. Her crotch on mine. Mine is flat and her is?

I can feel a bulge!

So she is really a he?

“My beautiful Sun, why is your face so red? Are you not feeling well?” Her warm breath moistening my face.

Oh my. My face …

Snapping my head to my right so that I don’t see him and close my eyes in attempt to cool myself.

But the increase of temperature around my crotch area is not making it easy for me.

Why is he so hot there?!?

“Hana, have you packed all the stuff? Here is a pretty flower bag for you to put your stuff in.”

“…”

“Hana, what happen? Did I do anything wrong? Why are you not answering me?”

“…”

“Hana?”

“Joy, I think I have lost one of them”

“Don’t worry, it should in this room. We did not bring it out at all. Let’s hunt for it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter