Mirror Wind Flower

Mystery: Into the unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

Nothing happen?

I am still sitting in front of the mirror by myself. Turning around thinking that I will see him again, but he is not there.

What went wrong?

Then suddenly the bathroom door open revealing a fair skinned man, a white hotel towel enveloping his head and another covering his lower body from his hip. My eyes are feasted with this close to prefect muscular body, well define abs with v-line prominently shown. My eyes widens, my mouth opens and my hand covering my mouth to prevent myself from squealing. The towel on his head moves as he pulls it off disclosing his face.

“Ah~” Without second thought, my legs run towards him like whirlwind and jumps onto him. He catches me effortlessly.

My legs circling his truck and hands hanging around his neck. “I can finally see you again!” My eyes brims with tears of Joy.

“Huh? I just went for a bath.” He looks puzzled. A minute of silence pass.

 “Aww~ my y cute kitten. Miss me even though for short while?” My lover continues and plants a kiss on my forehead. “Oh yes, I remember I have something to show you.”

--

We are now hand in hand at the hotel lobby. It looks somewhat different. Everything looks so polished and new.

“Here.” He pointed to the center of the lobby.

It is the sundial!

The one that I have seen when I first entered the hotel.

 “Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.” He reads out while gazing at me, meaning every words of it. When done, he holds my right hand up and kiss it. I can feel the sincerity of his. My heart feeling touched. An enormous volume of warmth suddenly explode within my body and my eyes well up.

With my teary ears, I look at him and nod.

He pulls me into his embrace and showers kisses on my crown. I can feel his deep love for me.

/*throat stirring sound*/

Please Joy. Don’t appear now. I want to continue this sweet moment with my lover. Please don’t wake me up. I don’t care if it is a dream or supernatural encounter.

/*throat stirring sound*/

This time a little louder. The hold of me loosen and I frown.

I guess I need to face the music.

Turning around and preparing myself to be back to reality of seeing Joy and Hana.

“Wheein?” my mouth utters softly.

“Wind. You have make up your mind?” My man asks.

They know one another?

Wind? Is that a nick for Wheein? Are they close?

Jealously rises within me. My hands around my lover tightens.

“Love, I need to talk to Wind for a bit. You want to go back and rest first? I will be back in no time.” He requests and I nod.

What the heck am I doing? I should stay and fight for our love right?

“Love?” He bends down to my eye level to get my attention. I look at Wheein and then my lover before I make a move slowly.

“Brother.” 

Brother? My lover is Wheein ‘s brother. A smile creep up my face even without me knowing.

“Regarding the funds …”

Oh they are discussing on business matter. I should really leave them alone. With that, I quicken my steps.

--

After waiting in the hotel room for quite some time, I started to get anxious. I started pacing up and down.

Why is he not back yet?

Looking up the ancient clock in, it shows 11pm.

A strange unknown fear creep onto me. I don’t know why.

Unable to contain myself, I proceed to find him. As I am walking to the lobby, I see Wheein back facing me, kneeling down next to the sun dial. Next to her is a lady with long black luxurious standing patting her shoulder. Her back is also facing me.

 “Wind, it is not your fault.” The long hairs pacifies Wheein.

“Brother, I’m sorry.” Wheein cries.

Brother? What happen?

Quicken my pace and proceed towards the centre of the lobby. My legs stops. My eye and mouth widens at the sight. My knee shakes and I fall to the ground holding tightly to the love of my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter