0O2

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

"What do you think Qian?" He asked as he looked on the scans from his brain.

The young doctor smiled, "It's alright Kyu. Just don't stress yourself too much, and that thing you were asking about your head in pain may be about you remembering something or just because you're stressed." He nodded. "And remember about that pain you felt when you were with Jessica at the train station in that province you're talking about?" He nodded again. "Well, maybe that place triggered something in your memory? But! Don't stress yourself by trying to remember okay? Just take it slow. Alright?"

"Yeah thanks again" He smiled and shook her hands.

"It's nothing compared to what you did for me" She winked.

"That was under my job, so nothing's special."

"But you saved my life. That meant a lot to me" She smiled. He met Qian, or Victoria, as what Jessica calls her, in a lawsuit given to him. He was to defend Qian against the criminal. She was a victim, and that time he met her, she was emotionally unstable, and he was the one who comforted her, not just because it was a part of his job but because he felt like he have to take care of her. After winning the case, they took some time out. Trying if they will click and be a couple, bu then it didn't work. They both gave up but still became good friends. He continued working and working while Qian met Nickhun from the hospital she was working at back then, and as the saying goes, the rest is history.

He nodded, and noticed her taking her bag. "You're calling this day off from work?" He asked.

"Well, you know. I'm meeting Khun's family and friends today." She smiled.

He smiled, "Really? You mean, you two are going to Thailand? That's awesome!" They walked out of the clinic, and she locked the door.

"Thanks" She smiled. "I told Nickhun about everything I went through, and everything was like magic, he accepted me for who I am. He said he loves no matter what happens. And that he wants to marry me, and I said yes."

"That's very good news, Qian! I am so happy for you!" He smiled, and hugged the lady.

She hugged back and patted his back, "Thank you, Kyu. I will pray for you to find happiness."

Breaking the hug, he deeply sighed, "I wish. I still can't find the right girl"

She punch him lightly, "Don't worry. She'll come. Or maybe she already came."

He laughed bitterly. "Where? She's already married" Pertaining to Jessica.

"Not Sica-ssi, maybe that girl from your dreams?"

He looked at her with eyebrows raised. She shrugged, and opened her car. "Bye Kyu! Remember what I said okay? And don't forget to keep on recording your dreams. It might help!" She smiled and went to her car, leaving him puzzled.

He looked up in the sky and mumbled, "I don't even know who that girl is"