0O4

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

Sept. 25, 2015

Today I dreamt of the same girl again, but this time there was this loud thunder and I was taking care of her. Her face is still not visible. Who's that girl? I have to find that old Terminal.

"Oh yes, baby, you can stay here." "Wait, what? Why? You have your luggages with you?" "Oh yes, yes, I understand. I can take some other friends over here to fetch, alright?" "Okay, bye Seororo!" He watched Donghae put his phone down the table carrying that big smile.

"Is that baby Seo?" Jessica asked.

He raised his eyebrow, 'Baby Seo?'

"Oh yeah, yeah. She asked if she can stay here. She said it's getting hard for her to travel from our parent's house to Seoul for her practice for her December tour here"

'December tour?'

"Well, that's really nice! Since we'll be at Japan for a photoshoot with Vogue this week, it's good that we bought a Grand Piano here, she can practice here as well" Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

'Piano? A pianist?'

Then Jessica sat with them at the dining table, "I wish we can stay here and I can bond with her just like before the wedding, I really miss that little sister of yours"

'Little sister?'

"Oh and speaking of that, because we'll be leaving tomorrow, and she'll going here tomorrow, I might not fetch her there, she said she's got big luggage so I have to find someone who will help her"

"Oh, really? How about… Changmin?" Jessica suggested.

'Why not me?' He thought, but shook off the idea for some reason.

"I don't trust those guys, they're models and I don't know, I just don't trust them" Donghae firmly answered.

Jessica laughed, "Oh yeah, you don't want our little baby Seo getting involved with playboys." Then Jessica eyes suddenly shifted to him, and widened, "Oh my! How about this silent man over here?!" She excitedly asked Donghae.

"ME?!" He asked, surprised.

Donghae smiled, then shook his head, "Kyu might be really busy and it's fine, I can look for someone to help Seo get here."

He was about to answer Donghae when Jessica interrupted,

"Oh! Don't worry fishy, my bestfriend here is not busy tomorrow right?" Jessica looked at him with her "never go against me" look.

He faintly smiled and answered, "Well, I have no cases to stud-----"

"There! See! Kyu's free, he can fetch your pretty sister there."

'Oh God! Really.' He thought.

"Is it alright, Kyu?" Donghae's pleading eyes stared at him.

He shrugged, and smiled, "Your wife already decided anyway" He jokingly answered.

"KYU!" Jessica shouted.

"Sica.." Donghae looked at his wife.

"Alright, alright" Jessica answered.

"So Bro? What's your decision?" Donghae asked.

"Well.."

"Please" Jessica interrupted.

"Sica.." Donghae warned her.

"Well, I'm not busy, and… Alright, I can fetch her, bro" He answered with a smile.

"Thanks Kyu!" Jessica smiled and clapped.

Donghae patted his back, "Thanks bro. That girl meant a lot to me"

He smiled, and continued eating, 'Who's that girl, anyway?'